Monday 11 May 2020

Literotica Fuck Me Over Again

Well, I've just seen that Literotica have rejected my latest story because:

While we do accept submissions with graphic violence, we don't accept "snuff" - i.e. death & extreme torture with the aim of sexual titillation. We generally do not accept submissions of nonconsensual sex in which the "victim" gets absolutely no sort of thrill or enjoyment from the acts, or is seriously and /or permanently physically harmed/abused.

So I don't really see how I can tweak my story to make it okay for Literotica, so fuck them. It never even occurred to me that they would reject this story, it's really not that bad! No one dies or is 'tortured', nor is it non-consensual, honestly I think this is complete and utter bullshit!


No comments:

Post a Comment