Sunday 24 May 2020

No More Vouchers

Three weeks ago (wow is it that long already) Mistress surprised me with an orgasm, even though I still had an unused Valentine's Day voucher. However, that voucher was due to expire on the 14th of May, meaning I'd have a maximum of twelve days to use it. I was torn between using it straight away or waiting until the last possible minute - but then Mistress decided to extend the expiry date for another month.

But then every time she teased my cock she asked me if I wanted to use it as she got me towards the edge and I got the impression that she really wanted me to use it and give her back control. So after two or three times I figured it would be better to use it and get back to normal (ie - Mistress deciding when I get to cum). So a week ago while Mistress was teasing me and I was still debating whether to use the voucher or wait, I begged her to allow me to worship her gorgeous ass.

And so, that's how I used my voucher, Mistress jerking me very hard and very long (to the point of it becoming P.O.T. really!) while I used my tongue to pleasure her asshole. It was fantastic and once Mistress finally stopped the torturous stroking she reached back with her hand and had me lick my cum off of her fingers.

---

Mistress and I have both been off work for the last week and it's been good... I think we both needed a break from work. I have been working the whole time (on my own at the office) while Mistress has been working from home. I don't know which is better, or which is worse to be honest. If you stay at home it must be kind of depressing because you're stuck there and you don't see people... but then if you go to work you have to deal with delivery drivers and customers and in my case doing deliveries and going to the Post Office etc, which is quite stressful in the current climate!

I kinda wish we had two weeks off though, because it's taken us most of this week to chill out and just relax (which we needed to do for sure), so we've watched a ridiculous amount of trash TV and (old black and white) films... but as always it seems when I get to the end of a holiday I always think of what I could have done with the time but haven't.

I had hoped to write at least one story this week (I thought of a new idea today actually) but I haven't gotten round to it. It's quite usual for this to happen and it is a little bit frustrating, but it's kind of dawning on me that actually putting myself in a relaxing/holiday mood doesn't really tally with trying to get on with the various 'projects' I have going. But it is annoying when you think of what you could have achieved with all that spare time.

I guess I'll knuckle down once I'm back at work and spend the early hours of the morning 'getting things done', that's kind of what usually happens since it's easy to concentrate at that time of night and there are no distractions.

---

You may remember my frustrations with Literotica over my last story ('Ruined by Jessica' here - 'Jessica on Top' on Literotica) and how I had to tone it down quite a bit for them to publish it. Don't get me started on the ludicrous logic of their decision or we'll be here all night! Suffice to say I was quite pissed off about it. Anyway, the readers still liked the story even though I thought it was a bit of lame version and it's currently still sitting with a 'HOT' rating of 4.6/5.0. Hopefully some people will find their way to this blog and read the proper version...

That's it from me for now, I hope you are all well and keeping safe and thanks to Harry Haversackers for the feedback on my story - hope you are keeping well Harry!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are both keeping well RA and agree that it is important to still take time off together. It sounds like you invested your voucher well! Take care.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete