Tuesday 12 May 2020

'Ruined by Jessica' is now 'Jessica on Top'

So I have reworked my story so that Literotica can publish it... which is annoying because not only have I had to do that but I had to change the title as well because it makes no sense to keep it. So Literotica's objection to this (using their rather blunt rules) is that the problem is the lack of enjoyment for Graeme. So I guess a ruined orgasm is okay, and ball abuse is okay, but if you put them both together it's not. So now Graeme gets to enjoy his orgasm, which does alter the mood of the story a bit I feel, but at the same time it's not too drastic. It's not like 'The Vice' which was impossible to censor for Literotica. 

Hopefully they will publish it now, complete with my foreword which explains the changes from the version published here - and hopefully it will also make people aware of my blog, although they don't allow me to publish links and I have a feeling they won't allow this either... or maybe they'll just reject it again?

So the new title will be 'Jessica on Top' on Literotica, but I won't be publishing that version here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment