I really couldn't care less, I just see Mistress in these tight little workout shorts and all I can think of is ripping them down and worshipping her amazing ass. Maybe one day. Well anyway, I persisted and Mistress eventually let me kiss her and grope her wonderful ass. I even got to kiss her thighs a little bit, I loved that. I guess maybe we need to work up to sweaty ass worship! Hehehe.
Poor Mistress, she has to deal with ridiculous fucktards at work and then she comes home and has to deal with her sex pest of a husband. It's a good job she loves me isn't it? 🤣
*****
I wrote another story today, it's called 'Now Do You Understand?', and it's very different to anything I've written before (I think). How can I describe it? It's primarily a 'femsub' story but there's a cuckolding (or perhaps more of a 'cheating') element to it too, if that makes any sense. I know it probably doesn't, but it will when you read it.
It's pretty short, well under 2000 words (1655 in fact) and it was very heavily inspired by an amazing 'My Pandora' femsub blowjob video I saw, that's definitely worth watching if you like that sort of thing!
I don't know when I will be posting that exactly, it's pretty much finished I think, but I'd like Mistress to proof read it first.
*****
Clearly Sunday's 'accidental ruin' punishment has been on my mind a lot today. How could it not be? I'm honestly still a little in awe of what Mistress did to me to be honest; it was easily the hardest she's ever whipped my balls and I wouldn't want to experience that too often I can tell you. Ouch!
But I accept that it was meant as a punishment and it was definitely deserved, but in future it might be good for Mistress to have a little target practice because my left ball really caught it ALL and it's been a little bit tender today! I still love that she did it though. It was just, WOW! Pretty painful, but still WOW!
And I will definitely be more cautious about edging in future!
*****
If you haven't already read them here's a list of stories that I've recently posted. They can also be accessed from the 'My Stories' tab at the top of the page, or from the drop down menu if you're reading on a phone.
I've actually written part two of 'Selection Day', but I'm just not happy with it. I'm going to leave it alone for a bit and go back to it and see if I can make it work. If not, then I just won't post it... we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment