It was a few days before my 40th birthday and my gorgeous wife Leigha told me she wanted to do something really special for me this year.
“I want you to write down three naughty things you’ve always wanted me to do…” she said. “…and I will make two of them come true’.
I must admit I was a bit taken aback by this as I have always been more, ahem… ‘adventurous’ in bed than Leigha and, not wanting to get my hopes up and be disappointed I asked her rather sceptically ‘are you sure?’
She smiled at me and slid down the bed, wrapped her lips around my cock then sucked and stroked me hard until I erupted all over my stomach.
I tentatively asked her again the next day, but she was adamant. Even so, when I finally gave her the piece of paper a couple of days later (folded up so she couldn’t see what I’d written) I checked a third time. She didn’t seem quite so adamant now, possibly realising that there was more than one thing I might come up with that she might find a little distasteful.
But she was unwilling to back down and now it was too late to set any boundaries, I’d already chosen what I’d chosen and if I had to change it now it would feel really shitty. But we both knew that there was going to be at least one thing on that list that she didn’t want to do, because I’d tried before. Many times.
When I first handed over my list she asked me what had taken me so long?
Well, see there were many things that I ‘could’ have put on that list, but I knew this was my one chance to make at least one of my fantasies come true, so I thought it over long and hard and eventually came to the conclusion that, okay if I put that one thing down that I knew she wouldn’t want to do, then clearly she ‘had’ to do the other two. Right?
Even so, my heart was beating hard as I left the piece of paper with her and went about my day.
Leigha didn’t say a word, but I definitely detected a shift in her demeanour during the course of the day and I wondered if she was regretting getting herself into this position? Which of course made me feel kind of bad, because now that I’d had time to think about it maybe it was a bit pig-headed of me to choose what I did. Then again, she suggested it and it was supposed to be my birthday treat! Gah!
*****
My birthday arrived and we went out for dinner, it was lovely but there was this kind of ‘elephant in the room’ that neither of us wanted to acknowledge; so we didn’t. In fact, neither of us spoke about it for weeks, and since I couldn’t see anything good coming from me bringing it up and forcing the issue, I just let it slide.
To be honest, I figured she was probably so appalled by what I had written that she just wanted to forget she’d ever asked, and I figured maybe that was for the best. But what did she expect? I wasn’t exactly going to write ‘blowjob, doggy, anal’ was I? Anyway, after a few weeks I figured I should just be grateful she still wanted to have sex with me, and hopefully she could ‘forget’ the things I had written on the paper.
My birthday was the 6th of September, and by the middle of October I had pretty much forgotten about the ‘lost’ birthday present. Things were going well; we’d just booked next year’s holiday and our 12th wedding anniversary was coming up at the start of November. Things were normal again, though I did detect a slight change in Leigha in bed. She seemed a little more into it than she used to be, a little keener and she started swallowing my cum when she blew me, which she hadn’t done for years. I didn’t know what had changed but I certainly wasn’t going to start asking questions or bring up the list…
It was the 5th of November when it finally happened, I remember the date because obviously it was bonfire night and as she led me to the bedroom we could hear fireworks going off in the distance.
Honestly I wasn’t really thinking that this was going to be ‘it’, I actually thought I was getting some delayed ‘Anniversary’ sex because we’d been too full to do anything when we came back from the restaurant a couple of night previously.
But as soon as we got inside the bedroom I detected a change in Leigha’s mood.
“Strip and lie down,” she said, making it sound more like an order than a request.
I have to admit it was quite hot hearing her talk to me like that, I’ve always had a submissive streak but have never really felt comfortable enough to admit it. Maybe I should have written ‘dominate me’ on the list…. Daaamn! Then again, two of the three things on the list would probably give that away. What had I done?
As soon as I was on my back, she moved around the bed and wrapped some Velcro cuffs around my wrists, then quickly tied them to some thin ropes that she’d attached to the bedframe.
I wasn’t expecting this at all, I didn’t even know we had ‘cuffs’ (or rope for that matter!), where did they come from? But still, it was very exciting and I certainly wasn’t about to protest or say anything to make her stop.
Once I was tied down to her satisfaction she stripped down to her underwear, got on the bed and knelt between my legs, gently playing with my cock. She looked incredible and I considered myself extremely lucky to have ended up married to her, I knew all my friends fancied her and they were always making jokes about ‘swapping’ when their wives were out of earshot.
“So,” she began, her pretty face looking down at me with a curious expression that I didn’t think I’d ever seen before. Was it disgust, pity, or perhaps in hindsight just simply ‘be careful what you wish for’ you fucking idiot.
“I’m sure you remember I asked you to write down three things for your birthday, and I said I would make two of them come true…”
I nodded cautiously, slightly worried about where this was going, but feeling unable to do anything but let her take me wherever she wanted to.
“I must admit, when you kept asking me if I was sure it did make me a little nervous. I knew you would put anal on the list, of course… but I definitely didn’t expect the other two.”
I felt really bad now and wished I could do things over.
“I’m sorry,” I whispered.
Leigha let out a small chuckle as she stroked my cock a bit harder.
“Are you?”
“Yes.”
She tilted her head to one side, her expression hardening slightly.
“I don’t think you are. Embarrassed, maybe… but ‘sorry’, no. I don’t think so.”
I closed my eyes; this wasn’t how I expected things to go. But despite that my cock was throbbing like hell.
“You’re so hard today… I think you like it when I talk to you like this… don’t you?”
I swallowed hard, trying to think before I spoke, but I heard myself say ‘yes’.
“I’m not stupid you know; I know why you put number three down there. You thought ‘she will never agree to that’, didn’t you?”
I hesitated. While there was an element of that, it was still something I fantasized about, but yes I must admit I thought that would be a smart choice if I really wanted to finally get inside her ass.
“Kind of…” I eventually managed to mumble.
“Oh… just ‘kind of’, I didn’t realise you were that fucking perverted.”
Suddenly she gave my cock a slap, she had never done that before and it caught me off guard.
“Oww!”
Leigha paid no attention, instead she stroked me harder still for a few seconds and then let go, but not before giving my cock a second slap. She moved up the bed and straddled my chest, sliding her hand inside her panties and gently rubbing her clit.
“You really want that?” she asked, a hint of disbelief in her voice.
I nodded.
“Like this?” she asked, pulling her panties to one side and showing me her beautiful and very wet pussy.
I could only nod again.
Leigha sighed and shook her head, again that strange look on her face.
“No. Not today,” she said. “But maybe one day.”
She strongly emphasized the ‘maybe’ in that sentence and then turned around and presented her amazing ass to me.
“But we both know this is what you REALLY want, isn’t it?”
“Yes,” I begged.
Leigha let out a little snort, “You sound so desperate…. Is it really so important to you?”
“Yes, I’ve always wanted to fuck your ass, you know I have.”
Leigha chuckled again and leaned forward to curl her fingers around my cock, then I felt her lips closing around the head. She sucked on it enthusiastically for a minute or so and then turned around again and kissed me on the lips.
“We could do it like that,” she said… “but I don’t think that’s how you really want it, is it?”
I shook my head.
“I wish you had told me before,” she said regretfully. “The times I’ve wanted to ask you to eat my pussy after you fucked me… but didn’t feel I could.”
“Sorry…” I ventured, unsure how to reply.
“At least I know now,” she said, smirking to herself.
She got off the bed and removed her panties, then hopped back on and straddled my torso, looking down at me very intensely. She reached between her legs and grabbed my shaft, then started rubbing the head between her lips.
“Do you like me like this…” she moaned softly.
“Yes,” I croaked. Now really wishing I’d written down ‘dominate me’, ‘dominate me hard’ and ‘dominate me even harder!’, suddenly the things I had written down seemed less important, but it was too late to tell her that now.
“This feels soooo good,” she groaned just letting the tip push inside.
It felt pretty fucking good to me too. Despite my nervous state my cock was rock hard and ready for anything.
“I want it inside me,” she moaned, sinking down on me, her tight pussy squeezing my cock as she worked it into her wet slit.
“So good,” she breathed as she ground herself against me.
She rode me for a while. I desperately wanted to reach up and grab her gorgeous tits, but of course my hands were tied. Instead I just stared at them, willing her sexy bra to fall off. Leigha noticed and stopped moving for a few seconds.
“You want me to take this off?” she asked rubbing her hands over her full breasts.
I nodded and she slipped the straps off her shoulders and then looked down at me, waiting for more.
“Please,” I begged.
“I like you like this,” she said. “Desperate, needy… aching for me.”
I nodded again; I liked it too. A lot.
“Are you ready?” she asked.
“Yes,” I moaned, waiting expectantly for her to pull down her bra and release her gorgeous tits.
Instead she lifted herself up slightly and reached down between her legs. She grabbed my cock, holding it steady and then moved forwards slightly. I felt the tip of my cock pressing against her tight ring and then pressure as she carefully pushed herself down onto it.
“Oh my God!” I gasped as I felt my cock finally pierce her asshole.
Leigha grunted as she slid down on it a little at a time, clearly she had prepared and lubricated her ass before we started but it was still a very tight fit. She rode my cock slowly, gradually taking it a little deeper, half an inch at a time until finally she bottomed out and took a breather.
“Does it feel good?” she asked, a slight edge to her voice.
“Yes… amazing.”
“Your cock feels huge in my ass…”
What man doesn’t want to hear that?
“You have no idea how long it took me to be able to take my dildo all the way. I gave up so many times. I really wanted to do this weeks ago, but I couldn’t do it until I was sure I could take it. At first it hurt, but gradually I started to enjoy it. Crave it even…”
“Thank you,” I groaned. “It feels incredible.”
She started to ride me again, slowly at first but steadily increasing the pace.
“Are you getting close?”
“Yes.”
“Don’t fight it, I want you to cum for me.”
As much as I wanted to cum, I didn’t want this to end, who knew if she would ever let me do this again.
“Inside?” I asked, incredulously.
“Yes, shoot me full of your cum, fill my asshole with it. I know you want that so fucking bad.”
I groaned as she spoke, hearing her talk like that was such a massive turn on.
“I’m close,” I said…
“Yes, do it. Fucking cum for me. Drain your balls inside me. Give me every last fucking drop!”
Oh my God, I loved this new Leigha, and I really hoped she wasn’t going anywhere. I felt my balls tightening and I thrust upwards into her, pumping her ass full of my cum.
“Yes!” moaned Leigha, slamming down on to me as I pushed my hips upwards. “Give me everything you’ve fucking got.”
I pumped as hard as I could until I simply couldn’t pump any more. I was completely spent and my cock slowly started to soften. It was only then that I started to think about what might come next.
Leigha lifted herself up a little and used two fingers to milk my wilting cock. She really did want every last drop and as she rose a little higher she quickly slipped her fingers between her cheeks to plug her stretched out hole and stop any of my cum dripping out.
She quickly got up and stood over me, facing my feet and bending forwards. She reached back and parted her cheeks as I looked up to see her stretched ass, which was just beginning to leak my cum.
“Time for your second request,” she said, pausing for a second to see if I would resist.
I must admit this wasn’t what I had in mind when I wrote down ‘2 – Make me eat my cum’, but I felt like I wasn’t really in a position to refuse now. Besides, I had wanted her to do this for so long but had never been brave enough to ask for it.
Satisfied that I accepted what was about to happen Leigha slowly sank down until her ass was right over my face.
“Lick it clean,” she ordered.
My tongue moved between her cheeks, gathering the sticky mess and teasing her hole as more of my cream appeared from inside her.
“That’s it, get it all… now use your tongue, clean me properly!”
Again, that voice. My God, I fucking loved this so much.
I pressed my tongue against her hole, feeling it resist and then give way as she forced more of my creamy jizz out of her ass.
“You are so fucking disgusting,” she berated. “I can’t believe you would do this.”
My cock twitched as she spoke and she must have noticed as she curled her fingers around it again and squeezed it, releasing the last few drops onto the side of her hand. She reached back and wiped it on the back of her thigh for me to lick clean.
“Thank you,” I moaned in confusion, elated but also deeply embarrassed by her reaction.
Finally she lifted off me, stood up, turned around and looked down at me while shaking her head, once again wearing that strange look on her face. I don’t think I’d ever seen her look more beautiful.
“If you want to fuck my ass again, I will expect you to clean it,” she said sternly. “As for that other thing… well, I need to think about that.”
I truly didn’t know what to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment