Yesterday afternoon Mistress and I retired to the bedroom (we are on holiday this week!) and the first order of business was some punishment. You see... last Thursday, Mistress got up early to go to work while I had a day off. So I woke up around 8AM, rock hard and no one to ask for permission. So I ended up touching my cock for a short while. Of course at the time it felt good, but the penalty had to be paid and Mistress caught me off guard straight away by going straight for the black (leather) side of the paddle. No red side, soft felty warm up for me, just straight to it! And it smarted.
Nevertheless Mistress gave me ten whacks with the black side of the paddle before she got on the bed, spread her legs and pulled me closer. Mistress was completely naked and she looked amazing, we started to kiss and Mistress soon pushed me down between her legs, impatient for my eager tongue (it had been a week since her last orgasm - we were doing so well).
She tasted delicious as always and she eventually came with my finger teasing her gorgeous ass as my tongue worked her clit all the way to orgasm. After she came I continued to lick her beautiful pussy, while Mistress gave little shudders and gentle moans as she enjoyed my attention. Not long after I was at the foot of the bed with my lips pressed against Mistress's perfect feet again. I love her feet so much, I really hope she lets me cum on them again soon(ish).
Once she was satisfied Mistress got off the bed and I waited to see if she was going to have me kneel on the floor and lick her clean, but she didn't so I moved around the bed and re-arranged the pillows before asking if I could please be unlocked. Mistress said yes, and then told me to choose a cock ring.
I went for the Oxballs Air (I think it's called), it's the one with gaps in, more like a 'cage' than the others. I didn't like it at first, but last time it felt really good and this time it was great too. I am converted! Anyway, Mistress started to kiss me and gently tease my cock until I was hard (which didn't take very long) and then she sat up and grabbed some lube, which she gently rubbed all over my cock.
She teased me a little longer and then grabbed the cock whip and started to whip my cock and balls (but mainly my cock). She did this several times, one time holding my cock upright while she repeatedly whipped the head. It stung, but I REALLY loved it... and I really loved watching her do it too.
Eventually I asked Mistress for permission to touch her gorgeous, naked breasts and as I did she started to increase the intensity of the teasing. When I reached the edge, I warned Mistress and she let go immediately, barely pausing before telling me that that was all I was getting and that I was locked up again.
No comments:
Post a Comment