Monday 25 May 2015

FEMDOM SESSION 25th May 2015

This promises to be an epic post, since in an effort to produce the best possible record, for the first time in a very long time (Jan 2013 in fact) I recorded the audio from the session on my Nexus. The quality is pretty crap, but at least it means I can transcribe most of what was said without having to remember it all…
 The session started on a frantic note as I was trying to fit the Oxballs Ballstretcher and it just wouldn’t go on right. First my right ball kept retreating and then once I got that in place, the thing was twisted. Just as I heard Mistress making her way down the hall I got it on and fell to my knees as she opened the door. Thankfully it was just right, phew!
“Well slave, have you prepared yourself as I instructed, are you nice and clean?”
I replied that I was and Mistress continued.
“Do you have anything to confess?”
“Yes Mistress.”
Mistress brought the cat down on my ass which caught me by surprise.
“What is it?”
“I touched my cock Mistress”
“How many times slave?”
“Three Mistress.”
“Three times…”
The cat hit my ass again.
“You’ll have to be punished for that slave I hope you realise. We’ll start with the whip now…”
Mistress gave me seven further stingy strokes of the cat, before switching to the paddle, felt side first, for seven more swats .
“So when did you touch your cock slave, what time of day…”
“Late at night Mistress.”
“Was it when you were in bed with me?”
“Yes Mistress”
Mistress switched the paddle over to the leather side and gave me another seven, more painful swats.
“Perhaps that will help you to remember. Never forget slave, that I am in control and you are not touch your cock without permission, understand?”
I confirmed that I did.
“It’s the way we both want it isn’t it slave…now, turn and face the bed”
I turned towards the bed, still on my knees and Mistress turned her back to me and backed towards me.
“Eyes shut slave.”
Mistress rubbed her ass against my face for a few seconds, she said it was ‘a little preview’ of what was to come later. She moved away and then I felt Mistress’s glass dildo press against my lips.
“Open wide, get that dildo nice and wet for me slave.”
I sucked the glass cock into my mouth and got it as wet as I could in the short space of time allowed before she pulled it out of my mouth again.
“Now worship my foot.”
I turned my attention to Mistress’s left foot and began kissing it all over and sucking on her toes.
“Keep your attention and focus on worshipping my feet slave, don’t even be thinking about what I’m doing, and that I’m rubbing the glass dildo just around the entrance to my beautiful pussy.”
Of course, that was exactly what I was thinking about…
“I can’t stop you imagining it slave, but you need to be focussing on what you are doing, understand?”
“Yes Mistress.”
“Just concentrate on making a good job of worshipping my feet and maybe you’ll be allowed to worship other parts of my beautiful body, as I know you want to…”
I continued to worship her beautiful foot as instructed.
“Just starting to get the dildo just a little way inside now… it feels so good. It’s just starting to slide in a tiny bit now slave.”
As I was kneeling there I was suddenly aware of the ballstretcher becoming tighter and tighter as my cock started to swell.
“Just keep focussing on my feet. Don’t even be thinking about how much you’d like to be licking this dildo clean… or how much you really want to be allowed to worship my pussy.”
My cock was getting very hard now.
“Only if it pleases me, isn’t that right?”
“Yes Mistress.”
“I decide what you are allowed to do slave, isn’t that right?”
“Yes Mistress.”
“I know you’ve been allowed to worship my ass more than once since the last session, but I know that you always want to be doing that don’t you?”
“Yes Mistress.”
“Well, if it pleases me, you might be allowed to do that again. Mmm, that dildo’s inside me now slave… just starting to get it nice and wet, and that’s one of your favourite tastes isn’t it slave?”
My cock was throbbing hard now.
“There, stop for a moment, lick that dildo clean.”
I opened my mouth and Mistress pushed the glass dildo into my mouth, I sucked Mistress’s delicious juices off it as instructed, my cock throbbing like crazy.
“How does that taste slave…good. Get it nice and wet for me.”
I sucked and licked the dildo for a few more seconds.
“I think you need to worship my other foot.”
I obediently began to worship her left foot, my cock still throbbing but thankfully starting to back off just a little.
“I know how much you’re dying to move up to worship this beautiful pussy slave, I know you want me to straddle your face, and to rub my pussy against your tongue and all over your face, overwhelming your senses until it’s all you can taste and smell… you absolutely love that don’t you?”
“Yes Mistress.”
“You love when I smear your face with my juices, so that it’s all you can taste… I know you love to be allowed to worship my pussy, but it’s extra special when you have no choice in the matter. When you’re pinned to the bed and I’m grinding my pussy into your face. Rubbing it all over your tongue and your mouth, so that it’s all you can feel and all that you can taste. You love that don’t you slave?”
I groaned softly as I sucked on her toes.
“You were so lucky the other night weren’t you slave when I let you put your cock in me for all that time, that felt so good didn’t it slave? Especially after I had cum. I could tell you were half thinking about disobeying me and going ahead and just cumming anyway, but I’m so glad you resisted the temptation… it’s so much more fun isn’t it?”
There certainly was a moment the other night when I was seriously tempted to do exactly that, quite why I didn’t I’m still not entirely sure.
“I’ve got that dildo right inside me now slave, can you hear it? Of course you’ve still got the taste of pussy juice on your tongue haven’t you, just a little bit…. but you keep focussing on that foot, I know you love to do that.”
I do love worshipping Mistress’s beautiful feet, something which has got very slack outside the sessions.
“I’m getting nice and juicy now slave… I’m rubbing it around the outside and then plunging it back in, just where you want your tongue to be.”
Again I felt my cock getting harder and harder, still not a single stroke, just the power of Mistress’s words.
“Open wide slave, lick that clean… lick that cock clean, I know you want to. You love the taste of my pussy, from a dildo, or another toy, I bet you’d even lick it from another cock wouldn’t you slave, as long as you could taste my pussy, you wouldn’t care as long as I told you to do so.”
My cock throbbed ever harder until I wondered if I could cum without even being touched.
“Yes Mistress.”
Mistress removed the dildo once again and pushed her foot back in front of my face.
“That’s right slave, just focus on my foot until you are told differently.”
A few seconds later Mistress removed her foot and pushed the glass dildo into my mouth again.
“Lick it clean again slave.”
I greedily sucked her glass cock for the last time, cleaning it of all her delicious juices.
“That’s enough slave, now up onto the bed.”
I climbed onto the bed and she instructed me to to turn over onto my back. She secured my arms and legs and then straddled my face.
“Tongue out slave”
Mistress allowed me to lick her pussy for a short while before lifting off and stroking my cock. She fed the tip of my cock inside her a couple of times and then straddled my face again.
“Tongue out.”
Again I was permitted the pleasure of licking Mistress’s beautiful pussy for a while and then she stood up and turned around. She stood over me, leaning forward to stroke and slap my cock, while I admired her gorgeous legs, pussy and ass.
“Keep looking up slave. You love being allowed to look at my ass don’t you, you never get tired of that do you?”
I never will. I adore Mistress’s ass. I told her that I wished I was allowed to cum on it again. Mistress chuckled and slapped my cock some more.
“How many days is it now slave, since I allowed you to cum?”
“21 Mistress.”
“Not that long then really is it slave… and what is your record?”
“48 Mistress.”
“48, goodness, you’re a long way off that.”
Mistress continued stroking and slapping my cock and balls.
“Well, we’ll see won’t we slave… sometimes the anticipation is almost better than the act isn’t it slave? Isn’t that right?”
“If it pleases you Mistress.”
Mistress laughed.
“That’s right slave, if it pleases me. I know you almost don’t want to come off that ladder, it’s better to keep climbing day by day, rather than having that brief moment and then having to start again. You love it when I tease your cock, while exposing my beautiful ass to you as well… you so love that don’t you?”
Mistress grabbed the cock whip and started swatting my cock and balls with it for a while.
“I think it’s time you were blindfolded for a little bit slave, lift your head up.”
Mistress fitted the blindfold and asked me if it was effective, I confirmed that it was.
“I think it’s time you had something up your ass slave.”
I heard Mistress squirting lube onto my glass ring-ended butt plug and then felt her pushing it inside me. She stroked my cock and fucked my ass with the plug for a few seconds, it felt amazing.
Then Mistress picked up the cock whip again and used it on my nipples a few times, before swatting my cock and balls a few more times. Then I heard her climb onto the bed.
“I’m standing over you slave, though you can’t see it… you’ll just have to imagine it won’t you slave.”
I could feel her lowering her ass right over my face.
“I’m getting really close to you now… you can feel it and scent it, but you just have to imagine it… now that I’ve blindfolded you and heightened the sense of taste and smell, of that ass that you love so much.”
After teasing me with her ass for a little while as she stroked my cock, Mistress got off the bed and fixed the clothes pegs on my nipples
“Open wide…”
Mistress pushed the glass dildo into my mouth once again, then pulled it clear.
“I’m standing over you now, sliding that dildo up inside me. Can you picture it slave? You can hear it if you listen carefully… coating it with my beautiful pussy juices.”
I could only imagine the sight of Mistress fucking herself above me…
“Open wide slave. Good slave.”
I cleaned Mistress’s dildo once again and then heard it placed on the bedside table. Mistress moved to one side and started slapping my cock again, and doing something to my balls though I’m not really sure what.
“I love how hard and red your cock gets when I tease you, I love teasing you and how red and stretched your balls get…”
I winced as she dug her nails into my balls.
“Too much slave?”
“No Mistress.”
“Good slave.”
Mistress released my cock…
“I’m going to leave you alone for a little while now slave, keep thinking about me…”
I was left alone for about ten minutes or so and as usual once my cock started to wilt a little the ball stretcher started to sting. I distracted myself by thinking about Mistress’s ass and how much I wanted to lick it.
Mistress returned and removed the pegs, making me wince in pain again. Then she held her strap-on in front of my face.
“Open wide slave, lick that dildo.”
I sucked the rubber cock for a few seconds and then Mistress undid my arms and legs.
“Turn over onto your hands and knees”
I turned over and raised my ass as I could hear her sliding the RodeOh pants on. She moved behind me and then unexpectedly paddled me another seven times.”
“A reminder slave, that you should not be touching your cock without my permission.”
Mistress had me kneel up and told me to close my eyes. She removed the blindfold and then told me I could open my eyes. Mistress stood in front of me with her cock in place, a condom covering the shaft. I was quite glad she didn’t make suck it because condoms taste fucking rank!
Mistress moved off the bed and walked around behind me.
“Lean forward now slave, it’s time for me to take you up the ass.”
Mistress moved behind me and slid her cock inside my ass. Soon she was fucking me and reached around to stroke my cock, her cock buried firmly inside me.
“Does that feel good slave?”
“Yes Mistress.”
And it did.
“Good slave, you love it when your Mistress is fucking your ass don’t you?”
I certainly did this time. After stroking my cock again Mistress continued fucking my ass and I pushed back, encouraging her to continue. Finally Mistress pulled out.
“What do you say?”
“Thank you Mistress.”
“Good, turn over and lay down slave, you may remove the ball stretcher.”
The stinging had subsided and I had forgotten about it while I was being fucked, but I was glad to get it off as it had been on a long time. As ever it was momentarily uncomfortable as the blood began to circulate again.
“Good slave, now kneel up.”
“It’s time for you to worship my beautiful pussy.”
Mistress lay back on the bed, her legs spread and her fingers just toying her clit as she spoke. She looked incredibly sexy.
“You may begin.”
I sank down between her gorgeous legs and licked Mistress’s delicious pussy for the next fifteen minutes or so, finishing her off with two fingers inside her gorgeous pussy. Mistress had a very hard orgasm, which lasted a good while as she shoved my head away then allowed me to lick her again a couple of times.
“Good slave.”
Mistress stood up and turned around on the bed. Leaning forward onto the head of the bed.
“I want you to lick me clean.”
I moved behind her and started to lick every drop of pussy juice I could find off of her skin, between her legs is always a little bit awkward from that angle but cleaning pussy juice from between her ass cheeks is much easier. ðŸ™‚
“Get every drop slave.”
I’m pretty sure I did.
“You may lick your hands, then clean the sheet.”
Mistress moved off the bed and I licked the PVC sheet clean. Mistress resumed the position and stuck her ass out.
“Now slave, lick my ass.”
I moved forward and buried my tongue in her ass, my cock already swelling again and begging for me to stroke it while I worshipped Mistress’s ass.
Mistress ordered me to lay down again then straddled me once again. She grabbed my hardening cock and started slapping it once more.
“I’m not going to allow you to come today slave, but you have ten more seconds to worship my ass.”
Mistress lowered her gorgeous ass onto my face, stroking my cock hard as she counted away the seconds.
“1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. End of session.”

No comments:

Post a Comment