Monday 4 May 2015

FEMDOM SESSION 4th May 2015

Firstly, before I get onto the session, I’m happy to report that my story is almost finished. I’ve written 4,100 words, I just need to re-read it and make sure I’m happy with it before I post. I really want to post it tonight, but I’ve rushed before and regretted it. I will say that in the end I combined the influence of two excellent videos, the one I posted the other day of course, but also this video BALLBUSTED LOADWhich is just fucking hot (or the first few minutes are anyway). So, unfortunately it will probably be tomorrow that I post the story, but hopefully you will all agree that it’s worth the wait.
This weekend has been a pretty special one for Mistress R and I, twenty three years ago this weekend Mistress and I went on our first date. It always makes me smile to remember, Mistress and I were in a rock club the night before our first date, just chatting away and then she took my hand, pushed me against a wall and snogged my face off. Being quite a shy and innocent type, I was a bit taken aback… but also (of course) fucking loved it! Perhaps even then I thought, hmm, potential Mistress material! Well, probably not, it was a good few years before I broached the subject of Femdom, but I’m sure even then I was attracted to dominant women, I just hadn’t fully realised it yet.
Mistress had arranged to stay in the city with her friend that night, while I was driving back to the small town we both actually lived in (convenient). We arranged to meet up the next night and I took her to a country pub I knew, where we got on like a house on fire. From that night we were pretty much inseparable and three months later we were engaged.
At 23 we were the first of our friends to get married, I guess we were fairly young (and I was very inexperienced having had only one proper previous girlfriend) but we just knew we were right for each other and twenty three years later here we are, completely devoted to each other.
There was another special occasion this weekend too, one that’s been coming for a while and I’d been looking forward to. When we started the chastity blog I started keeping a record of Mistress and I’s orgasms, and this weekend Mistress hit 500. I wanted to celebrate this awesome fact with a present for Mistress R, I couldn’t afford a Fiat 500 (just as well, because Mistress doesn’t like them anyway) but I could run to a nice Radley handbag. Nice to think that every time she uses it she might think of her 500 orgasms…. ðŸ™‚
Anyway, the session…
We started this session with me blindfolded and wearing the Oxballs Cocksling, which I was quite pleased about because the last couple of days my cock hasn’t been feeling quite as hard as I would have liked. Mistress entered the bedroom and I felt her move closer to me, she stood right in front of me and I could feel her rubbing her gorgeous body against me and she asked me if I could guess what she was wearing.
She moved behind me and continued to rub herself against me, before fetching her whip and paddle from the bedside table. She asked me if I had anything to confess and I said that I did. As usual I had failed to keep my hands off my cock, so I was punished again, about 14 strokes of the cat followed by eleven or so with the paddle, by the end of which I was panting and wincing quite a bit, that paddle really stings!
Will it stop me touching my cock… I guess we’ll find out in a few weeks. ðŸ™‚
Mistress asked me to at least confirm that I hadn’t been tempted to make myself cum, which of course I hadn’t, well I had been tempted… but I hadn’t. Obviously.
Mistress turned me to face the bed and then ordered me to open my mouth and suck on her glass dildo and to get it wet for her. She said, “Maybe one day your punishment should include sucking a real cock…”, before withdrawing the glass dildo and ordering me to worship her feet.
Mistress was on great form with her verbal teasing today, I wish I had a recording of it as it’s so hard to remember the details. This continued while I diligently worshipped every inch of her beautiful feet, interrupted a couple of times so that I could suck on her dildo again and taste her gorgeous juices from it.
Then Mistress ordered me onto the bed and tied me down, and as soon as I felt her climbing onto the bed and knew that she was going to straddle my face my cock started getting hard. I really love it when Mistress sits on my face, it’s something that rarely happens outside a session, which is such a shame.
Mistress allowed me to lick her for a while and then stood up and grabbed my cock, stroking it a while before lowering herself back down onto my face again. Mistress tasted wonderful today, even better than usual, and she always tastes delicious. I think she just tastes better when she’s extra horny, and paddling me always seems to make her wet… ðŸ™‚
Then Mistress turned around and described in great detail how she was standing over me and how if I wasn’t wearing a blindfold I would be able to see her gorgeous ass. Mistress knows I have a major weakness for her ass, and she exploited it perfectly today, teasing me with it and making me beg over and over to lick it.
The teasing went on for some time before Mistress removed the blindfold, but then I was ordered to keep my eyes closed while the teasing continued. Eventually Mistress permitted me to open my eyes and look up at her beautiful pussy and ass. Mistress teased me further by pulling her cheeks apart and exposing her tight little hole, as she continued stroking my cock.
She asked me how badly I wanted to lick her ass, but it was clear that I wasn’t going to get to taste her just yet. She turned around and impaled herself on my cock, riding me and allowing me to suck on her gorgeous breasts several times. I told her how much I loved being allowed to cum on her beautiful tits last time, and how much I love being allowed to cum on and lick any part of her amazing body clean.
Mistress really did look fantastic today, wearing my favourite PVC top with the straps that frame her wonderful breasts, she always looks incredible when she is in Mistress mode, especially when she’s staring down at me. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Soon, Mistress decided that it was time for me to have my ass invaded, and she slid my glass ring-ended plug inside me, pegged my nipples and left me to stew for a while. It always seems to be the same now, as soon as my cock starts to wilt I notice a burning in my balls, which doesn’t abate until I am allowed to remove the Oxballs when Mistress returns. It’s not intolerable, but it is quite intense.
When Mistress returned she removed the butt plug and the pegs, which caused a sharp intake of breath, then released me and told me to remove the Oxballs. It felt good to get it off, as much as I love that thing, and then it was time for me to worship Mistress’s gorgeous pussy (no RodeoH today I’m afraid). Mistress smelt so good and I was in heaven licking her delicious pussy today. I’m so glad that she came really hard as well, what with it being a special one and knowing that I had a present to give her after, it would have been a shame if it had been an anticlimactic one. In the event Mistress came really, really hard with her first shoving me away and then pulling me back to her pussy as she spasmed beneath me. I was so happy at that moment, anything else would be a bonus.
Mistress stood on the bed in front of me and had me lick her clean, though for once there didn’t seem to be the usual rivers of pussy juice, which was a little bit disappointing. ðŸ™‚
Then she had me lay down on my back and started stroking my cock again while standing over me (she had told me to close my eyes again) and teasing me about how badly I wanted to be allowed to lick her ass. She asked me if I would still want to do it if it meant I wouldn’t be allowed to cum for another thirty days, and I replied that I would. These things aren’t to be taken too literally, it’s more an expression of how much I love licking Mistress’s ass than a genuine sacrifice. But if Mistress wanted to enforce this then I wouldn’t disagree that I had said what I said, but it’s all academic anyway, as Mistress decides when I cum so no agreement from me is ever necessary.
Similarly, though she did say that I wouldn’t be cumming for a long time if I came on her breasts three weeks ago, the option to change her mind is always there. So I know some of you were waiting to see how long ‘a very long time’ might be, but in the end it turned out to be not all that long after all.
Mistress told me that she was going to count down from five to one and then she was going to give me permission to open my eyes and look at her gorgeous ass and pussy again. I really loved how she was controlling me today, it was really hot, and my cock was lovely and hard as I stared up at her again. Mistress had me beg some more to worship her gorgeous asshole, and then finally I got to taste her.
Unusually Mistress told me that she was prepared to let me lick her asshole, but that she wouldn’t be stroking my cock while I was doing it. So as soon as she lowered her ass to meet my eager tongue she stopped stroking and simply held my cock. After the first time she kept stroking but it was a cool thing to do, adding to the frustration.
Of course I love licking Mistress’s asshole when she’s stroking my cock (although I would be happy licking Mistress’s ass if I was fully dressed and she wasn’t even touching me at all), but at this point I still didn’t know if she was going to let me cum. I kind of thought she might, but I wasn’t 100% sure. Then Mistress asked me how much I wanted to cum and after some more begging she finally gave me her permission to release my load.
Now I wasn’t allowed to lick her ass anymore, but at least I could look up at her gorgeous legs, pussy and ass as she pumped my cock hard and fast. I saw the first spurt fly from the end of my cock, before my body jerked hard as I expelled twenty one days of cum in a few short seconds. It felt so good and before I knew it Mistress was feeding my my cum from her fingers and that was the end of the session.
Mistress and I still get nervous about these sessions, but they almost always seem to end up going well. I really love seeing Mistress in character, she is just spectacularly sexy when she’s in dominant mode. Completely out of this world HOT!
It’ll be interesting to see what she makes of my story when it’s finished… ðŸ™‚

No comments:

Post a Comment