Saturday 2 May 2015

Wonderful Verbal Teasing...

Last night Mistress was teasing my cock, but it really wasn’t as hard as I would have liked it to be. I was stressed about work and tired, plus while I had just gone down on her and made her cum, I got the impression she hadn’t found it particularly satisfactory.
So there I was, hard, but not as hard as I would like, when Mistress pulled a neat move. She turned her head to me and started teasing me about having my balls in a ball crusher (like the one in the post below) and how she would keep tightening it every time she allowed me to lick her asshole.
Soon my cock was raging hard as Mistress continued teasing me, asking me if I would take the pain to be allowed to worship her ass, and about how she was sure I would be able to take more pain than I thought if I got to worship her ass…
Right enough, I’m hard now just typing this out. This was supremely hot, unusual and a very welcome piece of verbal teasing from Mistress R. I really do want one of these things, but they aren’t cheap, I’m just wondering if it wouldn’t be a lot cheaper to buy the material myself and make the damn thing.
Either way, this idea has prompted another storyline, which is absolutely jumping to the top of the list. Indeed I’m going to start writing it in a moment, so hopefully before too long you can expect a story from me (at last!).

No comments:

Post a Comment