Wednesday 20 May 2015

Not That Lucky!

Yesterday I posted that Mistress had said I might be allowed to worship her gorgeous ass again tonight, but unfortunately that didn’t happen. I was allowed to worship her beautiful pussy though and she had a really nice orgasm, her seventh of the month in fact. Kind of hard to fathom with the big gaps we seem to have had, but there you go.
After her orgasm Mistress teased me for quite a while, with more cock and ball slapping of course, until she finally called a halt. My cock was incredibly hard, just thinking about being allowed to worship her ass again, but I kind of think that even if I had asked she wouldn’t have let me. I don’t know… I just had a feeling. We are planning a Femdom session this weekend and I think she would probably want me to wait for that. I was quite surprised when she let me lick her ass last night to be honest, although it was really brief.
Before we went to bed I spent about another half an hour on my story… it really is getting to be near ready for publication, honestly. It’s very close to 7,000 words now, which is about 15 pages long. I don’t think there will be too much more additional writing, it’s going to be more about finessing what’s already there. I have also got an idea for another story too…
Now that Lady M has sorted out the file size issue on fetblogger.com, I thought I ought to celebrate by posting a few more GIFs. I particularly like the first one…





No comments:

Post a Comment