Tuesday 6 June 2017

An Unexpected Treat!

What with the hot weather last week and then Mistress having being out of action over the weekend, tonight was the first time we got to have some ‘quality time’ since the end of May. I was really excited to worship Mistress’s gorgeous pussy again and after she had cum she got me hard and started teasing me.
I was really happy when Mistress got up and stood over me while she stroked, teasing me with her ass. I love worshipping Mistress’s ass, and I’m so happy that she really seems to be taking this and running with it now, that and the ball slapping and the ruined orgasms – yes! 🙂 🙂 🙂
Mistress had me beg to lick her ass and then allowed me to while she continued beating my cock, after a couple of opportunities she moved off and continued stroking me hard. Then she moved back over me and asked if I wanted one more chance to lick her ass.
It was at this point that I felt like I was getting awfully close to the edge, and just as she started to sink down onto my face I had to tell her I was close. Mistress continued to stroke my cock while I started licking her asshole. I tried to fight it, but as Mistress lifted off I had to warn her a second time, though by this time it was going to happen anyway.
Mistress finally let go of my cock and thankfully, a couple of seconds passed before I started to leak, which just gave Mistress time to grant me permission to cum. So I avoided cumming without permission, phew!
Mistress used her fingers to pick up what seemed like a HUGE glob of cum and fed it to me, and then went back for seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment