Saturday 17 June 2017

Answering a Couple of Comments...

I seem to be posting (and writing) like a maniac at the moment, which is great! And I’m happy to see some lovely comments, some of which I thought I’d answer here…
Kahuna commented on ‘A Parting Gift?’: Wow you are right back on track with your stories Robert. I do hope there is a follow up so we know what happens between Sam and Ellie. You have certainly set this up for future scenarios….
Hi Kahuna, and thank you for your comment. I’m glad you enjoyed the latest story. It’s been an idea that’s been kicking around for a few weeks now. At one point I did extend it with a twist, but ultimately decided it wasn’t right and reverted back to the original format. As usual with my stories I agree it reads like the start of a series, but this one really is intended as a short, one-off piece – with a deliberately inconclusive ending. Sorry…
Kahuna commented on ‘Julia’s Cuckolding Journey’: This story is amazing and in my opinion your best since the equally excellent Girls Talk. I always love how you set the characters up and build tension. (Indeed it built tension in me until I was bursting). I am always a fan of cum eating (which I love to do) and chastity and cuckolding just add the extra element of excitement. I for one would love to be trapped and frustrated in a metal chastity cage and watch my wife in unbridled passion with her lover. I do hope you find the encouragement to follow up with a second chapter as I would love to see how far Julia drives Michael’s submission and journey into cuckolding. Keep up the great work.
Well Kahuna, I’m glad you enjoyed this story, I also think it is one of my best, in fact I liked it so much that there’s good news and bad news… I’m guessing you didn’t see this story when it was originally posted, with the title ‘Colette’s Cuckolding Journey’? Well, shortly after I posted it I realised that this could be the story I’ve been waiting for, one that I could extend into a full length novel and possibly publish ‘properly’ in book form through a publisher, or failing that as an e-book.
Admittedly I have no experience with doing either of these things, and it remains to see what will happen in the end. But that is the plan and so to save problems down the line I haven’t posted this to Literotica and I changed the names so that I can use the original names in the proper version. Of course it may end up that it doesn’t work out, in which case it will end up on here and on Literotica, but I feel like I ought to try one time to do something ‘bigger’.
The upshot of that of course is that you are unlikely to read any more of this story for some while yet, but the good news is that hopefully, there will be a lot more to come, just not anytime soon.
However, I still have lots of other ideas that are waiting for my attention and I’ve also been looking through my old stories and some of them are positively crying out for more chapters, the most obvious being ‘Girls Talk’, which is my best story so far, although I think ‘Colette’s Cuckolding Journey’ has the potential to be even better…
A lot of my ‘cuckolding’ story ideas will probably be collapsed into the big project, so the stories I post in the next few months will probably be on different topics, but we’ll see, I may decide to use some stories as test beds for ‘big project’ ideas.
As always, thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, they are always appreciated. šŸ™‚

No comments:

Post a Comment