Saturday 24 June 2017

Still on a High from Yesterday...

After Mistress read my post about our session yesterday, she asked if it was ‘less enjoyable’ for me because I jerked myself off rather than her doing it. In reality Mistress got me pretty close before she had me take over, the reason being that it’s quite awkward for her to stroke me and aim my cock at her feet.
I must admit there is a slight disconnect in that moment, but at the same time there’s something very submissive about kneeling in front of your Mistress and stroking your cock until you cum on her feet. I mean how can that not make you feel deeply submissive, really?
Not to mention then licking all that stored up cum off of her feet. I mean, as subby headspace moments go, that’s a pretty good one. In all honesty it was one of the best orgasms I can remember having and I really did love licking Mistress’s beautiful feet clean. 🙂

I have to say the much feared ‘post orgasm depression’ doesn’t seem to have showed up this time, I’m still feeling super happy with what went down yesterday but it does feel slightly strange not having that background ache in my balls. I’m looking forward to feeling that ache again soon, assuming Mistress doesn’t decide to let me cum again too soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment