Monday 12 June 2017

Foot Worship, Frustration, Disappointment and Excitement!

Last night, after our ‘Blue Hawaiians’, Mistress and I settled down to watch the highlights of the Canadian GP. We were both pretty tired after our late night on Saturday, but the GP was pretty good so I stayed up until just after midnight anyway. During the race Mistress had her legs across my lap and she must have been quite warm because she had taken her socks off.
So as I watched the race I massaged her gorgeous feet, trying not to get too distracted by her painted toenails and smooth as silk instep. Oh yes, I forgot to mention, y’know I said I’d been on a diet – well, the morning I finished Mistress gave me a little card to celebrate my hard work, and inside there was a voucher which said: ‘Next time I allow you to cum, this voucher allows you to choose where you cum, but only if it’s before the end of June’.
So after the race finished, I turned the TV off and by this time Mistress had moved off me anyway. So I lay on the floor and started kissing Mistress’s beautiful feet. These vouchers are always difficult, because I always want to cum on Mistress’s feet.. and I would have gladly used my voucher last night and cum all over her sexy, gorgeous feet.
But of course, I can’t because first I have to wait to be allowed to cum! And then there’s all those other places I would like to cum on Mistress’s sexy body. But right now, I’m going for her feet…. but who knows, when it comes to it. VERY. TOUGH. CALL!
I woke up feeling pretty crappy today, I’m still on the cold medicine and the Stepsils but Mistress and I were planning to go shopping (and I’m really glad we did because we had a great time and I scored some great bargains!). I was a bit late getting up really, and I had just cleaned my teeth and came out of the bathroom to find Mistress in front of me, undoing her blue jeans and peeling them down.
Well… for a few seconds I thought my luck was in. I thought Mistress was going to have me kneel down right there and worship her gorgeous ass before we left (I would have settled for kissing her ass cheeks even). But it turned out that she was just taking them off to put some black ones on instead. I should have known better, Mistress is nothing if not punctual and we were already ‘late’ leaving – well, late in the sense that we weren’t going to leave at the time we said, we were going shopping, we didn’t have an appointment…
Still, like I said the shopping was great. At one point I was standing in Phase Eight staring into the distance while I plotted further parts of ‘Colette’s Cuckolding Journey’ and a thought came to me. I think this story is perhaps the one I’ve been waiting for. For a while now I’ve been waiting for a story to come along that I can really get behind and push, one that I can make into a full length ‘book’, and so I’m extremely glad I haven’t already posted this to Literotica.
My plan now is to take the first part as inspiration, possibly combined with another Cuckold story that I have planned, and plan out the whole thing. Then, once I’ve written the whole thing I’m going to see if I can find a proper publisher for it. I should think my Literotica profile should help a bit there, but if not then my next option is to self publish or publish as an e-book through Amazon or something. And if all else fails, I guess I’ll post it to Literotica. But I’m sure I should be able to write something that somebody will want to back…
I’m quite excited about this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment