Saturday 2 September 2017

An Accidental Ruin!

I guess it’s quite surprising it hasn’t happened more often, in fact I think this is only the second or third time it’s happened in over six years, but today I did indeed have an accident!
Mistress had another lovely orgasm with my tongue on her clit and my finger teasing her sexy asshole, and after some foot worship she started teasing my cock. I decided to try to for-go the cock ring today and it was a relative success, if not quite the baseball bat I’d been hoping for…
Mistress was stroking me nicely and I seemed to edge really quickly, in fact I thought I had blown it the first time since I could pretty much feel the cum rising up my shaft, but I warned Mistress and she backed off and all seemed well. A few minutes later and I edged again, even more suddenly and this time Mistress wasn’t quite quick enough and we both watched as the cum started to trickle from the head of my cock.
I apologised but Mistress didn’t seem unduly troubled by my unauthorised emission. It was a little unfortunate though as I was just about to ask permission to worship her gorgeous ass and obviously I couldn’t really ask after that, could I?
Hmm, well, maybe I’ll get another chance tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment