Thursday 28 September 2017

We Broke a Record and Didn't Notice!

Last year a record of 134 days was set between April and September where I wasn’t allowed to cum inside Mistress’s gorgeous pussy. Well, that record has been well and truly obliterated, and we didn’t even notice! As of today it has been 195 days… and who knows how much longer it could be before I’m finally allowed to cum inside my beautiful Mistress. The last time was the 17th March 2017, which also means that I haven’t been allowed to cum inside Mistress this chastity year either (runs Apr 1 – Mar 31).
I mentioned the other day that the last five months I have had one ruined and one proper orgasm per month, well that sequence was broken last night when Mistress allowed me a second ruined orgasm. Mistress was stroking me and I warned her that I was getting close, I really didn’t expect her to say that I could cum and she kept stroking. I actually thought she was going to let me cum properly, but as I started to tense up she let go and Mistress’s grip loosened…
She let go completely and we both watched as my cock strained against the cock ring, desperately trying to force the cum out, but to no avail. Mistress gave my balls a slap, but it was no good and she asked if needed just a little more and wrapped her fingers around my cock.
‘Fuck my hand’ she ordered.
And that’s exactly what I did, Mistress did stroke me a little but mostly I was thrusting my cock into her hand until finally a small spurt of cum escaped and Mistress let go and just teased me with her finger nails. Very slowly my cock leaked a load of cum onto my stomach, it was so intense, it felt like half a minute or so of just being one stroke away from release while the cum dripped out.
Mistress didn’t feed it to me, I don’t know why, and when it had finished I thanked Mistress, but even as I was saying it I knew what was coming next. As before when she has ruined me she insisted I thank her properly.
“Thank you for ruining my orgasm Mistress,” I sighed.
Mistress just lay back on the bed and smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment