Saturday 23 September 2017

So Where Have We Been?

Nowhere really… I just didn’t have an awful lot to say. When we left you we had just started our week off work and we went away for a night. All was great until it came time to go to bed and… well, what’s supposed to happen was when you turn the lights off the air ducting fan was supposed to go off (not that we knew that at the time) but it had failed and so we were faced with either a sleepless night or a very late night drive home.
The hotel offered us earplugs (no use) but couldn’t move us because they were full. It was a shame because up until then we’d had a good day, a nice meal in the hotel and a lovely cocktail in the superb bar… so it ended up that we had to wait until 1:30am (fortunately I’d only had one drink) so that I was safe enough to drive home and we ended up getting home about 3:30am or something I think.
Needless to say the next day was a bit of a write-off and then we were off again to London on the Thursday. Then Mistress’s period started which meant no ‘action’ for a few more days – hence the 9 day gap in Mistress’s orgasms. Fortunately since we’ve been back at work we’ve managed to get things going again and (fingers crossed) it seems like my cock is starting to behave itself again. Yesterday morning I woke up hard and stayed hard even after I got out of bed. I’ve never been so pleased to have an untouched boner!
Friday night Mistress had her second orgasm of the week, and yes she’s still enjoying having her ass played with while I lick her pussy. More than ever it seems! ๐Ÿ™‚ And after that Mistress edged me a couple of times (no cock ring) and gave my cock some slapping punishment (for my unauthorised ruin early in the month). To be honest, it didn’t feel to me like I was very hard, so I was surprised when Mistress moved out the way, to see that my cock was pretty hard – this nerve damage is bloody annoying to be honest, I spend a lot of time thinking ‘am I hard’ when I should be thinking ‘this feels amazing’… ๐Ÿ™
After I edged the second time Mistress let go and told me she wasn’t going to let me cum today, and it was at this point that I begged to be allowed to worship her gorgeous ass. Mistress looked unconvinced and said ‘I’m supposed to be punishing you aren’t I?’, but after a few more slaps she relented.
“Okay, but as long as you promise not to cum without permission…ever again!”
She stood over me and I slid my hands up her beautiful, sexy legs and pulled her cheeks apart to reveal her gorgeous pink hole. She told me to beg, and I did without hesitation. Mistress sank down onto my face and allowed me to lick her ass for a few seconds and then lifted off. She didn’t touch my cock at all, which was (obviously) disappointing but at the same time fair enough and perhaps a good thing, after all I’m trying to get Mistress to allow me to worship her ass out of the bedroom or at least in a non-sexual context, so maybe this was a step towards that? (More on this in a moment).
Mistress had me beg a couple times more and rewarded me by sinking down onto my face and allowing me to taste and probe her ass with my tongue. I’m sure it seems easier to probe her asshole when I’ve been teasing it with my finger beforehand, which I like a lot! ๐Ÿ™‚ I really do love this development, maybe one day I’ll get to use a small dildo on Mistress (i bet the much neglected blue glass G-Spot dildo would be perfect)… but I suppose it’s too much to hope that she’ll ever allow me to slide my cock into her tight ass. But, as Captain Sensible said – If you don’t have a dream, then how you gonna have a dream come true? ๐Ÿ™‚
Afterwards when we were cuddling I brought up the subject of Mistress’s special ass-less panties (see the Victoria’s Secret post from last month) and how disappointed I was that she didn’t wear them to the bar on our Thursday night out. When we got home on that Thursday I asked Mistress if she was wearing them and she said ‘no’ and teased me that ‘I say I would lick her ass whenever she wanted’, but she said she bet I wouldn’t if there was chips to eat (we tend to put Slimming World chips on the timer when we go out). I said the chips can go hang themselves, no way would I miss out on ass worship for chips. What a joke!!!
I suggested that Mistress ‘test me’, and she said that one day she would, but sadly not tonight… bah!
Anyway, it turned out that she had taken her special panties to our hotel, but that because of the room disaster she had ended up bringing them home again unused. So that made a bad memory a million times worse, although… surely she had ample time to use them before we found that out? Me thinks Mistress may be playing with my head a little… hmm.
Oh well, hopefully she’ll wear them soon and I’ll get to lick her gorgeous ass while she bends over on the stairs (before or after we go out – or both!) or maybe she bend over the bonnet of my car in the car park – that would be pretty awesome! ๐Ÿ™‚
To be honest, the panties are optional as far as I’m concerned, I just want Mistress to have me lick her asshole whenever, wherever and as often as possible. But you knew that anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment