Sunday 8 October 2017

41 Days and Out.

And so, after 41 days, this period of chastity has come to an end. Not only that, for the first time since March I was allowed to cum in Mistress’s hot, wet pussy.
You may remember, when I last posted, things were… less than perfect. And indeed I’m still not right, and I still have a 24 heart monitor to look forward to next Monday – which is my birthday as it happens. Great!
So midweek I made Mistress cum, but I just wanted it to be about her so I put off any teasing. We were planning to have our Femdom session today, but that didn’t happen and we decided to just go to bed this afternoon and put the session back until next week.
So after I made Mistress cum, I didn’t really know how well my cock was going to react, but I wanted to try and get away from the cock ring so I thought it best to just try and see. When I woke up this morning I was good and hard but quite numb (which is from the nerve damage from my operation in 2007), thankfully… after a slow start my cock got hard and Mistress and I kissed as she stroked me while I teased her ass with my fingers.
Then Mistress got up and straddled me, slipping my cock between her lips and allowing me to slide inside her. It felt fantastic, and without even asking Mistress immediately undid her bra and removed it. I reached up and cupped her gorgeous tits as she rode me, and quite soon I felt my orgasm building. I wish I could have held back a while longer, but after 41 days and given recent problems I was just so happy to be hard, and inside my beautiful Mistress.
I warned Mistress I was close and she smiled and said ‘Good, I want you to cum inside me’. She started riding me harder and after a few seconds I came in her really hard. It was pretty awesome I must say, and as soon as I finished Mistress lifted off me and straddled my face, allowing me to lick her pussy while a huge load of cum dripped into my mouth. Mistress stayed there longer than she has in the past – which I really loved and I made sure to lick her clean while I reached up and gently caressed her left breast.
Afterwards we lay down and I kissed and sucked on Mistress’s sexy as hell nipples a little bit. This was the perfect way to end a less than perfect week, hopefully this will put us back on track now.

The dieting is going pretty well, I’ve lost a smidgeon off half a stone (7lbs) in three weeks, which is pretty much on target for me to get under 15 stone by Christmas. I’m regularly doing four lots of weights/treadmill/bike per week along with swimming and walking as and when I can. Can’t say I’m feeling too much different as yet, although my clothes are already feeling a bit lose which is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment