Sunday 29 October 2017

A Comment Left on 'Out of My Hands Part Three'.

D Wrote: What a great series! I really enjoy your writing. I know nothing first-hand about that which you write of. Instead I sit having passed middle age in a cooling but loving vanilla relationship. Your story really maintains the exciting tension that your submissive feels, eager for erotic stimulation and fearful of being taken to far or abused and humiliated. Likewise Mistress R both threatens to take things “too far” fantasizing about cuckoldry and forced bisexuality and yet makes a silent promise not to do so out of love for her husband. Does she really abandon this promise before the story ends or are the videos and threats just the tease? The story has a somewhat autobiographical tone so perhaps you can shed some light here. I would so much like to know what happened in the unwritten parts 4 and 5. 
You write near the end, “I’m serious slave, this is it. After this there will be no normal life for you with me ever again. I’ve already given you one chance to go back to a vanilla life, and this is the final time… after this, no more. This is it slave, if we go back to normal now I think we’ll be able to adjust, but if we continue on this path and you can’t take it…I think the only solution will be separation, and I will have to find a new permanent slave…” This is a common theme I’ve seen in your writing and others. Do you think that this is just a literary play to juice things up or do people who live and love this way find this to be true, that there is no going back. I don’t even mean all the way back from Femdom to “Vanilla” but I do wonder as I read blogs and stories whether when a member of a couple that plays hard and engages in real humiliation, cuckoldry, forced bisexuality etc, feels real regret or hurt, can those couples continue to play the same game as before, just now respecting a boundary that they oughtn’t have stepped over in the first place? I don’t know why I think that you would “know”” this but I’d guess that you’ve given something like this some thought. Is this “problem” explored in any of your writing or could it be? Or perhaps you would think that for real couples or characters there is always the need for greater risk, greater domination and greater submission and without this, the tension, fear and excitement cannot be maintained. 
Apologies for my longwinded comment and questions. Keep writing please. Thanks, D.

What a fantastic and thoughtful comment D, thank you!
I would love to answer your questions about the story, but it’s been so long since I read it, I can’t even really remember what it’s about. I guess I need to read it through again!
One of the problems with my early stories (in my opinion) is that I wrote them in the first person and I basically wrote them as my fantasies and used Mistress R and me as the characters, of course I didn’t have a blog then… but in hindsight it was a bad idea, because people tend to read them as being ‘real life’ stories rather than fantasies, or at least partially real (which I guess they are, but to a much smaller degree than I think people tend to think…), also as you commented, the way they are written they do come off as ‘autobiographical’.
These older stories were posted on Literotica as ‘Malibuman666’ and at some point I stopped writing in the first person and changed my name to ‘Robert_Anthony’. Once I stopped writing in the first person I obviously had to give my characters names and this helped distinguish fantasy from reality.
As for the ‘no going back’ thing… well, I don’t know. I don’t know how easy it would be for us to go back to a completely vanilla relationship now. I’m sure we ‘could’ but I think there would always be this ‘shadow’ in the background, and it’s not like I would stop thinking about Mistress’s feet, or ass or wanting to lick my cum off her body… I think it would be difficult.
I’ve spoken about Sarah Jameson before, she was a very influential figure in the chastity scene when I first got interested and I do remember her saying that she wouldn’t want to go back, and her husband wouldn’t ever want to go back, but if he did then she would because she loved him – but that if anything ever happened to him and she was on her own she would be looking for someone who was prepared to submit to her control to the point where she would never let them orgasm with her. In other words, she wasn’t prepared to start off vanilla and move on to chastity, she would want someone who from the start knew that all they were ever going to get with her was ruins and milking…
I guess it depends on how deep it goes with the woman, whether it’s the act itself or is it something special they have with their partner. I don’t really think Mistress R would only want a submissive male, and I don’t think for a minute she’d only go out with someone who would submit to 100% chastity. She might stipulate that a future partner had to be willing to go down on her as much as I do though… 🙂
Hope this answers some of your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment