Thursday 26 October 2017

Another Comment from John McN.

John McN wrote: Hello again Rob and thank you for your explanation. I respect your point of view and appreciate the reasoning behind it. Do you REALLY know what your wife thinks, or is it just what she wants you to believe that she thinks? Women can be very tactile and often hide their deepest and darkest fantasies from those closest to them, perhaps you might try every now and then to “Up the stakes” and see what her reaction is to your suggestions, when you make them, anyway it fantastic reading you and having a little fun with our conversation. Reply, my friend, but only if you feel like doing, and good luck for the future. Your admirer, John.
Hi John, I’m glad you are enjoying my blog – and sorry that you seem to have joined in when the blog is going through a slightly lean period. I feel like I have been trying to ‘up the stakes’ to be honest, for the last six years… in some ways it’s been slow going, but in others it’s exceeding our expectations. I certainly didn’t expect it to last this long and it shows no signs of stopping any time soon.
Do I know what my wife thinks… sometimes I think I do, sometimes I don’t. Sometimes, well actually, quite a lot of the time she keeps her cards close to her chest… I know a lot about her fantasies because I’ve written a lot of them and found a lot more for her. Some things have taken a long time to gel, like the ruining of orgasms for example, that took a hell of a long time, also Mistress seems a lot more comfortable slapping my balls and especially (last night) using her nails on my balls.
I think the thing is, no matter how far you progress you’re always going to want more… so in a way this can never be truly satisfying, but then ‘satisfaction’ isn’t really the point is it? 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment