Wednesday 18 October 2017

A Very Unexpected Release!

Mistress and I have been having a bit of a rough week one way and another, but finally we’re both feeling better! I had my heart monitor thing on Monday – of course, from the moment they stuck it on me I’ve had barely a murmur, and today too, absolutely nothing! I mean I’m glad it’s stopped, but it’s so annoying. Why couldn’t it have waited until after I’d had the heart monitor because now I feel like I’ve wasted their time…
So anyway, Mistress is on her period right now, but the last few days my cock seems to have finally sorted itself out and after we’d watched ‘The Apprentice’ Mistress decided that I was long overdue some teasing. It’s been quite a while since we’d done anything on the sofa, but Mistress started kissing me and then told me to get my trousers down. She knelt down on the floor between my legs and started sucking my cock and it felt great.
I would really love to have cum in Mistress’s mouth, but when I told her I was getting close she said that she wasn’t going to let me cum today. She stayed on her knees and let me compose myself, all the while using her nails to abuse my cock. Then she started sucking and stroking me again and I begged to be allowed to see her gorgeous breasts.
Mistress let go of my cock and slowly took her top and bra off, even though she let it go for a while my cock stayed nice and hard – such a relief I cannot tell you how good that feels –  and then resumed her teasing. I told her how bad I wanted to cum on her tits, but Mistress just laughed and said no.
She did offer that maybe she could promise to let me cum on her tits next time she allowed me to cum, but that I wouldn’t be able to change my mind. I didn’t want to take her up on this because part of the reason I wanted to cum on her tits right now was because she was kneeling down and I just knew that it would probably end up where when I got to cum she would be lying down and it’s just not the same (as I posted previously).
Still, somehow I managed to talk Mistress into letting me cum on her beautiful breasts! Yep I pretty much broke my rule about not asking to be allowed to cum that’s been in place for six years or more… and Mistress decided to let me. So when we get to our delayed Femdom Session that’s going to give her something to punish me for I guess. πŸ™‚
Needless to say I was a good slave and licked my cum off her gorgeous breasts so that’s a point in my favour, but really… I can’t believe she let me talk her into letting me cum on her tits when she wasn’t even going to let me cum! I wonder what else I can talk her into doing????? πŸ™‚

No comments:

Post a Comment