Sunday 23 June 2019

One Hunded Days of Denial

The other day Mistress asked me how many days it had been since I had been allowed to cum properly and I told her it was up to 95 days. Mistress was impressed, and she commented that she never thought she would let it get that high. Well, five days later and I still haven't been allowed to cum - yes that's right, today marks 100 days since my last proper orgasm. I can hardly believe it myself to be honest... and still I'm not sure when I will be allowed to cum and if I even really want to (not that I get a vote in that obviously).

It's an odd thing, you'd think I would want nothing more than to cum, and I do... or at least I definitely will when I'm approaching the edge, especially if Mistress is going to let me cum on her pussy or on her feet and make me clean it up. Truth be told I think I want that more than the orgasm itself, which makes me wonder if Mistress couldn't have me ruin onto her and clean her without resetting me back to zero...

It's almost hard to get my head around how long 100 days is, but it's actually 101 days to our 26th wedding anniversary, and that seems a long way off, that's some perspective right there!

4 comments:

  1. i don't think it an odd thing at all RA. The longer i am left without cumming the less i want to cum, though as you say if i am brought to the edge i think of nothing else! However, i know that if i do cum i will be left feeling dissapointed afterwards.

    Well done with 100 days. I am at about 180 (i last came in 2018)and like you have no idea when, or if, i will next be allowed to.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Happy pet,
      I guess not, it just seems a little odd - but then this whole thing is a little odd isn't it?
      RA

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I'm at 175 and it definitely does get easier as time goes on. I honestly have no desire to be released. I enjoy the focus it gives me and way it rewires my pleasure.

    Like Happy Pet says - and I'm jealous he's got a 5-day head start on me! - I know that it'll just be followed by that post-orgasmic crash of disappointment and almost depression. I don't miss that at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bob
      Thanks for leaving a comment, although I feel even stupider now... I miscalculated and it's only actually 91. Which is still an ongoing record situation for me, but still. What an idiot!
      RA

      Delete