Sunday 23 June 2019

The Effects of Chastity

I noticed a thread at Chastity Mansion where people were invited to vote in a poll that asked 'After some time in Chastity, do you...'

A - Get more and more horny?
B - Get bored?
C - I don't have time to get bored.
D - I can go long periods without activity and that's okay.

Options C ad D got zero votes, while A got 62.5% and B got 37.5%.

One poster really hit the nail on the head for me when he said: Yeah if nothing happens it is boring, it's not the lack of access that makes chastity exciting it's holding on to that frustration high because of the lack of access. If there's nothing to excite you then it's boring and possibly building resentment.

It's the teasing that keeps it working, it is so important to remember that. Without teasing, chastity won't work for long. The more you tease the more he'll want you and that's what it's all about isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Totally correct. A locked male cannot get teased enough. We actually had a ritual when I was locked up that as soon as the lock was clicked by her, she'd masturbate to orgasm. I really liked that ritual.

    ReplyDelete