Saturday 1 June 2019

The Ballcrusher Arrived...

Last night I got home to find a parcel waiting for me, I opened it up and sure enough it was the Perspex ball crusher from China. It looks fine and I wouldn't honestly think that if I'd paid £60 for it from a sex toy site that it would have been any better. However (and again, this is by no means a given that this would be any different for a £60 version), the corners while not sharp are not as rounded as they could be. Not the edges of the plates, but the edges of the holes which your cock and balls go through and, as I suspected, the holes are a bit on the small side for me.

Still, I suppose better too small than too big (for my ego anyway!) and I did try... but basically I could only get one ball and my soft cock through the larger hole. My (soft) cock just fitted through the smaller hole, but I fear once it got hard it would be very tight and as I said, those corners need rounding off. So unfortunately we weren't able to try it out last night, and now I need to find a way to make the holes bigger. I think maybe a deburring tool might work, although it might take a while, but if not I guess I'll have to resort to a couple of holesaws and then a lot of wet and dry paper!

Still, Mistress made the best of it, teasing me about how disappointed I was that she couldn't crush my balls as she edged my rock hard ball-stretchered cock! That was fucking HOT! I can't remember exactly what she said, but it was awesome, something about 'seeing how far we could take it...' OMFG:YES!
:)

Then, this morning, totally out of the blue, I woke up hard and Mistress noticed and started stroking me again, which resulted in a very intense ruined orgasm for me... which leads me to think that maybe I won't be coming so soon after all. Today is day 69, my record is 81, so that's a week on Thursday to 'equal' it... we have a week off and a Femdom session planned the week after that, so maybe that's when it will happen - or is that too obvious? Or will I be making it to three figures?

---

I've noticed this time that once I got over fifty days or thereabouts, that's when the chastity really seems to be at it's most effective. It's funny, from what people say you'd think that long term chastity results in a constant erection, but that's not my experience at all. Maybe that's a lot to do with my age though, maybe if I was 30 it would be different. No, what I find is that it's more a sort of 'mellowness' a kind of low frequency 'high', or what I would think was a high since I've never been 'high' in my life!

Like the other day when I said about how I spent half an hour just rubbing Mistress's gorgeous bare feet and the effect that it had on me. It would still be nice if I'd recently been allowed to cum and I would still enjoy it, but it isn't the same. I think that's why people always say about how they regret having an orgasm, because although they do want it, it's over so quick and it takes so long to get that deeply felt 'submissive' feeling back up to full power.

That's why you need to give control over to someone else, because otherwise that 'responsibility' is too much, plus once you get close it's hard to make the right choice and stop. Even though you know you will regret it... but then again, like I said the other day, there's nothing quite like licking up a load of cum from your Mistress's feet/pussy/ass/legs/breasts/etc when it's been pumped out good and hard.

2 comments:

  1. I certainly hope you post up some pics of the new device in use.I have been thinking about one myself.Thanks,

    ReplyDelete