Saturday 31 August 2019

Awesome Teasing, Panties and Ball Slapping!

Things have been a little wearing of late, the constant warm weather is tiring and tiresome, and nothing seems to have been going all that well... so last night was a much needed shot in the arm for both Mistress and I and has made us both feel a lot better and more positive and even the weather seems like it might be on the turn at last! :)

So last night Mistress told me she was going to give me some teasing, and to be honest as I was getting out of the shower I was on the verge of suggesting we waited until tomorrow, but I could already hear Mistress in her dressing room and decided to let things happen and hoped it would work out well (I have been in pain with my back the last few days and a attempt at penetration didn't go well the other night, so I wasn't feeling overly positive to be honest).

I eventually came into the bedroom to find Mistress lying on the bed wearing her bra and some panties that I didn't recognize. As I started to kiss her and my hands moved down her back I realized these were the legendary (and bought so long ago that I'd forgotten about them) assless panties from Victoria's Secret!

Mistress had already had a couple of glasses of wine and was feeling very relaxed, which in turn rubbed off on my and my cock got hard very quickly, especially once Mistress slid over me and pushed her ass towards my face. I pulled the panties down slightly and (after pausing to ask permission) plunged my tongue into Mistress's delicious asshole.

The teasing continued for some time with Mistress allowing me to tongue her ass a few times before bringing me to the edge and then letting go. She finished off by standing over me and slapping my cock and balls a few times before settling down next to me.

Wow, well that was unexpectedly AWESOME!

But, that wasn't the end of it, I went to bed before Mistress and when she came up I cuddled her and she reached back and grabbed my cock, holding it tightly as I 'fucked' her hand a few times. I was feeling very horny after what had occurred earlier and begged her to slap my balls. Mistress obliged, bringing her hand down 5 or 6 times in rapid succession and wonderfully hard. If I hadn't been so turned on I don't know if I could have taken it, as it was it was right on the edge of being 'painful' but it felt absolutely incredible and for two or three minutes after she stopped slapping my cock was throbbing and on edge like I've never felt it before. I actually felt like I could have come from the merest stimulation, or even no further stimulation at all if I'd wanted to!

Eventually I kissed Mistress's shoulders and let her go to sleep, and turned over to go to sleep myself. That was quite something, maybe I should encourage Mistress to always drink before she teases me? I hope she lives up to her promise to wear her assless pants out some time soon and have me worship her ass on the way home, and I hope she brutalises my balls like that again soon too!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment