Wednesday 21 August 2019

So Much for 10:1... That Ship Has Sailed!

It was always a long term goal for me that Mistress should have 10 orgasms for every one of mine, and while it took quite a few years to get there, just lately it's been completely blown out of the water. Right now, since the start of this Chastity Year (1st April) Mistress has had 48 orgasms, while I've had just 1 (full, non-ruined) one. Now obviously, it's possible that she could let me cum in a week or so and that might coincide with her reaching 50 herself, but even in that scenario it would only take it down to 25:1 and then it would start to build again... I could well see me finishing this year with 5 or less real orgasms to my name and her tally up over 120. Of course, the ruined orgasms keep on coming (another one this evening as it happens), and after a slow start it's noticeable that they now easily outnumber the real orgasms that Mistress is allowing me...
:)

1 comment: