Saturday 17 August 2019

Spontaneous Ass Worship (is so Fucking Awesome!!!!!)

As if last night wasn't awesome enough... a little earlier today Mistress called to me to come upstairs. When I got to the top of the stairs Mistress called me into her 'dressing room' and I found her standing in her underwear. She wanted me to see the lacey panties she had got from Victoria's Secret a (long) while ago, and that I had never seen her wearing. She looked gorgeous (obviously) and I told her so..

Then she turned away and told me she wanted me to lick her ass, and to move the knickers out of the way first. I was SO happy and I immediately sank to my knees and kissed down the small of her back as I slid the delicate material down. Then I planted several gentle kisses on her ass cheeks before using my hands to part them and expose her asshole.

SO. FUCKING. HOT!

And then for the next little while I tongued her delicious asshole, while my cock swelled in my shorts.

I absolutely loved it and I loved that it was so unexpected, this is exactly what I asked Mistress for and I hope she does this again and again because I simply cannot get enough of her gorgeous ass.

Wow, this weekend is just getting better and better and we are planning a Femdom session tomorrow as well!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment