Friday, 24 July 2026

The Blind Date (Written July 2026)

James looked at his watch for the fourth time, it was nearly 8:25pm. 

‘Thanks Emily’ he sighed to himself, ‘a great date-fixer you are!’

He sighed loudly and took one last look around the large, dimly lit restaurant. Clearly his ‘date’ wasn’t coming; he might as well finish his drink and call it a night. Dejected, he steeled himself to get up and leave but then sensed some movement by the door. He squinted into the darkness and spied a hot girl heading in his direction. He watched her closely, she was absolutely stunning! Her red dress clung to her slender frame and showed off her shape perfectly, she was quite athletic, very toned, exactly the kind of girl that James really liked. She also had a shock of blond hair that falling just below her shoulders that really caught his eye. 

Her shoes were amazing too, really high black strappy-sandals that exposed her crimson painted toes and just enough of her sexy feet. He looked away, not wanting to appear leery, besides… there was clearly no way a woman that looked like that was coming to his table.  

He turned his head, hoping to sneak one more quick peek at the stunning girl before she disappeared from his life forever and to his consternation realised she was still heading straight for him. He looked away again, but after a few seconds realised she was standing at the end of his table. He slowly turned back to look at her. 

Holy shit, she was beyond gorgeous.

“Hi, are you James?” the blond asked.

He scratched his head as if trying to remember.

“Err… yes!” he finally managed to utter. “Sorry. I wasn’t expecting you to be so…” 

James’ voice tailed off and the girl smiled inquisitively at him for a second.

“Old?” she ventured.

“What….no, no!” he blustered.
 
They both laughed and the tension eased a little. James realised he was still sitting and his date was standing so he all but leapt to his feet, in the process banging his knee on the underside of the table. He cursed under his breath, but did a reasonably good job of pretending it didn’t hurt.

“Hi, I’m James…” he said awkwardly in a strangely deep voice, a desperate attempt to regain some kind of composure and assert himself a little.

“Jennifer,” the girl smiled at him. In her heels she was almost as tall as him, which was a novelty for James as he was a tad over six feet tall himself. They stood there slightly awkwardly for a few seconds until James came to his senses.

“Let me, aah, get that for you…” he said grabbing the back of the chair opposite his and pulling it out for her.

“Thank you James, what a gentleman.”

James smiled, sat down and looked at her, hoping he didn’t look too shell-shocked. He tried to calm himself down and rubbed his throbbing knee under the table, then slowly stopped as he realised she could see what he was doing. 

“Did you hurt your knee?” 

“Ah, no… not really. It’s fine… honestly.”

A smile played around Jennifer’s lips.

James studied her closely for a few seconds, now that she was closer he realised she wasn’t quite as young as he had first thought. Exceptionally beautiful for sure, but not the 21 or 22 he had first imagined. He figured she was closer to his own age, maybe two or three years younger, Since she was a friend of Emily’s that would make sense as they were born just eighteen months apart.

“What are you like 25?” he blurted out a little rudely, instantly regretting that he had turned the conversation back to her age. What an idiot!

Jennifer smiled, albeit a little awkwardly.

“No… actually I’m older than you.”

“I doubt that very much!” James frowned. 

“Care to guess?” she offered.

James fidgeted in his chair, feeling this had not started as well as he would have liked.

“Well… that’s clearly a trap and I’m not falling for it,” he laughed, holding his hands up to indicate his refusal. James often used humour to diffuse awkward situations and it usually worked for him. Not always, of course, but quite often.

Jennifer held his gaze for a moment. He felt slightly ill, how could this incredible looking woman be his age? It was ridiculous.

“Emily told me you are 28.”

No way was this girl older than 28.

“Did she… okay. So how do you know Emily?”

“Changing the subject already?”

James laughed and shrugged, trying to look cool and relaxed, but failing miserably.

“Well, I worked with her for about three months a few years ago,” started Jennifer, “then I left but we kept in touch… I’ve been abroad for the last couple of years, but when I came back she told me she knew a guy who I might like.”

James nodded enthusiastically.

“Nice… so clearly that didn’t work out and now you’re here with me!”

Jennifer smiled.

“Emily said you were funny… but you still haven’t told me how old you think I am.”

“Oh this again, really?”

Much to James’ relief the waiter arrived at the table to take their drink orders. The pair ordered two glasses of red wine and the waiter departed, leaving them to return to their conversation.

“Before we go any further,” began Jennifer. “I should apologise, I was extremely late and I’m never late for anything… my taxi didn’t turn up, I really am dreadfully sorry.”

“That’s okay,” said James. “Although I did kind of think I was getting stood up…”

“No, I would never do that.” 

“Even if you came in the door and I was butt-ugly?”

Jennifer paused for a second and then said “Even butt-ugly guys have their good points. I try not to judge a book by its cover.”

‘Easy for you to say,’ thought James… ‘every guy in this place would swap places with me in a heartbeat.’

“Well, yeah… that’s a good way to be. Looks aren’t everything…” he replied diplomatically, while thinking to himself ‘but fuck me, you’re way out of my league!’

“Besides, I’m looking for something with more ‘substance’,” continued Jennifer. 

The waiter returned with their drinks and two menus. Jennifer and James looked round in astonishment and waited for the waiter to leave before continuing their conversation.

“Wow, how did he bring those drinks so fast?” whispered Jennifer.

“I have no idea!”

The pair laughed and shook their heads before sipping their drinks.

“Are you hungry?” asked Jennifer in a way that made James wonder what she was actually talking about.

“Mmm, yeah. Are you?”

“Starving, I missed lunch today… I need to eat something or this wine is going to go straight to my head.”

James started to peruse the menu, occasionally glancing over the top of the page at his devastating companion. 

‘Sorry Emily, I take it all back’, he muttered to himself.

“Did you say something?” asked Jennifer.

“What? Oh no, I was just… thinking, I must thank Emily for setting this up.”

Jennifer smiled and returned to the menu, made her selections and then placed it on the table.

“Have you been here before?” she said.

“Once or twice…” replied James. “I’m not like buddies with the waiter or anything.”

“Oh… I thought maybe you brought all your dates here?”

“All my…. dates. Yes, of course. Hahaha…. actually the waiter’s name is Andre and I tipped him £50 to be super attentive to us, any minute now he’ll bring out a dozen red roses, we’ll blow off dinner and I’ll take you home…”

Jennifer laughed. “You are funny… I love it.”

James blushed a little, he liked making people laugh, especially beautiful girls… he bit his lip for a moment and then blurted out: “I was going to say ‘beautiful’…. earlier, I didn’t expect you to be so ‘beautiful’.”

Jennifer looked at him sweetly.

“Thank you James... when I get tired of hearing that I will let you know. Uh-oh, ‘Andre’s’ coming back, have you decided what you’re having?”

“What? No, does he have the roses already, I told him to wait until we’d had the main…”

Jennifer laughed again.

“Oh, false alarm, he’s gone the other way… but you better decide before he comes back.”

James quickly studied the menu. Steak for main and…. what for starter?

‘Andre’ returned to take their order.

James waved his hand to indicate that Jennifer should start and he followed on, still not sure he was really decided, but never mind.

The waiter left them alone and Jennifer cocked her head onto one side.

“So… you still haven’t told me how old you think I am?”

James made a face.

“Does it really matter?”

“Well, maybe…”

“Oh gawd…” James sighed, this clearly wasn’t going to go away, so he might as well just get it over with. “Well quite honestly you look 25 at the absolute max. But if Emily told you that you are older than me then I have to guess 28… and a half?” 

James turned his head and screwed up his face like he was waiting to get slapped.

Jennifer looked at him, suddenly a little more serious.

“No James, I’m 33. Nearly 34 actually…”

“What?” James frowned at her. “You can’t be?”

“Well, I am… and I thought you should know, is that a problem for you?”

“No… not at all.” 

“So you’re into ‘older’ women?

“I’m into older women that look like you, certainly!” said James gazing at her reverently.

Jennifer smiled again.

“Emily said you would be okay with it, but still… I thought I should just put it out there.”

“Emily was right… as usual,” quipped James.

“Okay, look… James, the point I’m making is, I’m not a ‘girl’ anymore and I’m not looking for a one night stand.” 

“Okay.”

“And to me you’re a little on the young side, in fact when Emily told me you were 28 I nearly told her to forget it, but she kept saying that we would be a really good match… so before we get too far into this, I just need to know if you’re looking for something serious, or not. If not, that’s fair enough. I mean I’m not asking you for a proposal tonight or anything…”

James swallowed hard at the thought of spending the rest of his life with this incredible woman. He couldn’t be that lucky, surely.

“No, I get what you’re saying.” he assured her. “To be honest I’m not really a ‘one night stand’ kind of guy either… in fact I’ve never had a one night stand. Well, not really… maybe one, but it was a very long time ago.”

James wanted to go on, to explain exactly why he wasn’t that kind of guy but he was absolutely terrified of screwing this up.

“I know, Emily told me you are a good guy.”

The starter arrived and James wondered what else Emily might have told her.

“Wow, that looks amazing,” said Jennifer, gazing at the plate the waiter had just put in front of her.

The couple began to eat, after a minute or two they both tried to break the silence at once.

“Sorry, you go on,” said James.

“I was just going to say, this is amazing… is yours okay?”

“Yes, really nice… ‘Andre’ has done me proud.”

“What were you going to say?”

“Oh… I was just going to ask whether you preferred to be called Jennifer, or Jen, or something else like, I don’t know…. Pete?”

Jennifer nearly choked on her starter and grabbed a glass of water.

“Sorry,” apologised James, trying not to laugh.

Jennifer stared at him.

“Well, I think perhaps you can call me Jen now we’ve got to know each other a little better.”

“Great!” said James, smiling to himself.

“But it’s a subject that’s open to review,” she added mysteriously.

The pair finished their starters and the waiter returned to take their empty plates away.

“Thank you An….” started James, before realising that he was about to reveal their personal joke. “…d could we have some more water please?”

Jen dropped her head, her shoulders shaking as she tried to suppress her laughter.

“I can’t believe you nearly called him Andre!”

“I know…” said James shrugging. “Good save though, I don’t think he noticed.”

The couple continued to talk throughout the pause between courses and on into the main. They seemed to be getting on incredibly well but James could not help but wonder exactly what Emily had told Jen about him. He and Emily were extremely close and had shared a lot about themselves, including their sexual fantasies, which he realised could be a problem for another woman coming into a relationship with him. 

“So… you said you were abroad the last two years?”

“Yes, I got offered a promotion but I had to move to France. I didn’t really want to go but the money was way more than I was getting here and I realised I needed to jump or someone else would and they probably wouldn’t give me another shot.”

“Hmm,” James nodded.

“But then after a couple of years I just wanted to come back home. Work was okay but I couldn’t settle to date because I knew at some point I wanted to come back to London, so there didn’t seem much point. And as I said, I’m not a one-night-stand kind of girl.”

“Must have been tough, two years is a long time,” noted James. “Plus those French men… they’re so annoyingly romantic aren’t they? Always buying flowers and making grand gestures every five minutes… and riding around on their pushbikes with their stripey tops and onions and everything.”

“Stop it!” Jennifer looked at him sternly, clearly trying not to laugh.

“Ah… oui, non…” said James

Jennifer kicked him under the table and then burst out laughing.

“Ouch! That hurt…” said James. “You can do it again if you like...”

Jennifer arched an eyebrow, then went back to her food, tilting her head forward slightly to try and hide the smile that was still playing around her lips.

They talked some more as ‘Andre’ cleared their plates and asked if they would like to see the dessert menu.

James deferred to Jen, who asked for a coffee instead, leaving James to peruse the menu before reluctantly ordering a coffee as well.

“So… what else did Emily tell you about me?” asked James cautiously.

“Umm… she said you were a great guy, but a little ‘different’ to anyone else she knew.”

James nodded and studied his napkin, his mind racing… he wished Emily had given him more to go on than ‘She’s pretty, you’ll like her – a lot!’. 

Distracted, he struggled to find something else to say.

“Are you okay? You’ve gone very quiet all of a sudden,” prompted Jen.

James looked up, his face a little tense.

“Yeah, umm… I don’t know. I guess I’m wondering exactly what Emily told you, because she didn’t really tell me anything about you. Well, she said you were pretty… and that I would like you and I can’t argue with her there. Although I can’t help thinking that ‘pretty’ was an understatement.”

“Thank you, you’re not so bad yourself,” Jen smiled warmly and then paused to collect her thoughts.

“Well, honestly, she only told me good things. I must admit I was kind of thinking if this guy is so amazing then why aren’t you dating him? But she said you two were more like brother and sister and….” she tailed off, “…she also said you weren’t really ‘compatible’.”

Jen left that nugget hanging in the air, teasing him with it.

James bit his lip nervously. As friends he and Emily got on like a house on fire, but it was true that they weren’t ‘compatible’, not ‘sexually’ anyway. Shit, how much had Emily told Jen? He looked at her and desperately tried to read her thoughts. How much did this incredible woman really know about him?

Jen sipped from her wine glass, swallowed and delicately licked her lips. She leaned forward slightly and rested her chin on her palm.

“Actually…” she said, leaning even closer and dropping her voice slightly. “If you really want to know, Emily told me that you absolutely LOVE making women cum. Is that true?”

James swallowed hard… he was getting extremely nervous now and tried desperately to regain his composure.

“Yeah, that’s… true. Yes.” he said, trying to sound very casual about it. 

“Good,” said Jen… “I like that.”

She leaned back and smiled, her hand falling down between her legs and her eyes closing a little as she gazed at him.

“In fact, she said you would eat my pussy every day if I wanted you to. Is that true too?”

James could only nod, he was almost shaking now. Just thinking about burying his tongue between this Goddess of a woman’s thighs was making him feel dizzy.

Jen smiled and took another sip of wine. 

“And what else do you like? Apart from eating pussy I mean.”

James shuffled uncomfortably in his chair. Emily had really dropped him in it here, but he trusted her implicitly, so he might just as well be honest.

He thought for a second and then said

“Honestly,” he said “I like to be… teased.”

“Really?” Jen smiled. “I like that too.”

“You like being teased?” he frowned.

“No.” she said firmly.

“Ah,” James nodded and drained the last of the wine from his glass.

“Just teased?” Jen enquired, her eyes like lasers cutting into his soul.

“No… teased… and denied,” answered James. He was absolutely cringing inside; any minute now she was going to get up and leave and he was never going to see her again. It was just a matter of time.

“Interesting. I like to tease… and I’m very good at it. But what do you mean by denied?”

‘Andre’ reappeared with their coffees and the pair fell into an awkward silence as two cups and saucers were carefully placed on the table.

“Thank you,” they both said at the same time.

He gave a little bow and turned away, leaving them alone once more.

Jen smiled and then waved her hand to indicate that James should go on.

He waited until he was sure that the waiter was out of earshot.

“Umm, like teased and not allowed to… cum,” he whispered.

“Oh no, I get that…” countered Jen. “I mean, what sort of time frame are we talking? Days, weeks or months?”

James exhaled loudly.

“That depends,” he said.

“On what?” 

“On what you decide,” he said, deferentially.

“Excellent,” she smiled.  

James nervously sipped his coffee, finding it rather too hot to drink.

“So… would you describe yourself as sexually submissive?” probed Jen.

“Yes,” nodded James. “Definitely.”

He felt Jen’s foot moving between his thighs and then gently pressing against his groin.

“And what exactly do you mean by that?” Jen mused. “Does that mean you want me to go ‘on top’… or does that mean you want me to fuck you in the ass?”

“I…I…” stammered James weakly.

“Do you want me to fuck you James, is that what you want?”

James nodded slowly. Jen’s eyes sparkled, she was clearly loving this.

“Would you want it slow and sensual or hard and fast?”

“Whatever pleased you…” he muttered breathlessly.

Jen smiled as her foot started pressing harder between James’ legs.

“Do you like that?” she asked.

“Yes, very much…” he replied nervously.

“I bet you do.”

Jennifer suddenly pushed her foot into his balls as hard as she could, bringing a low grunt from James’ throat.

“How about that?” she enquired.

James nodded again.

“You know just nodding won’t be acceptable once we’re alone, don’t you?”

“Yes…” moaned James quietly.

“Yes…?” urged Jen.

“Yes… Mistress,” James answered nervously.

Jennifer smiled evilly as she ground her sandal into James’ cock and balls.

“I hope you do like this… because I love doing it,” she warned.

“Yes… I do, Mistress.”

“And you really want me to fuck you?”

“God yes.”

“Then I want you to do something for me.”

“Anything,” James exclaimed, instantly wondering if he would regret it.

“Anything? Really?” Jen mocked, “That’s WAY too easy James, and somewhat dangerous… you don’t even know what I want you to do.” 

James felt stupid, Jen was making him feel so lightheaded now.

“What if I told you I wanted you to blow ‘Andre’?”

James looked at the waiter on the other side of the room and then back at Jen. 

“What?” he exclaimed.

James felt his face going bright red… Jen was really fucking with him, and he couldn’t quite decide whether he loved it or hated it. But he knew which side of the fence his dick was on, he was as hard as steel and Jen’s foot felt really, really good pressing against it now.

“Don’t worry, I never do forced-bi on a first date…” Jen laughed cruelly.

James wanted to laugh but he was so fucking nervous now, his heart was pounding out of his chest.

“I…”

“Shh,” said Jennifer, holding her finger to her lips. “Listen, I’ll tell you exactly what I want you to do… and if not, well, that’s too bad. Clearly you’re not the man that Emily promised me.”

‘Fuck!’ thought James, he truly loved Emily like a sister but this was torture.

“I know my worth James, and I want you to prove to me how bad you want it,” she added.

James started to nod and then answered ‘Yes Mistress’. 

“I want you to take your cock out right now and jerk yourself off into your other hand.”

James looked shocked.

“What, here?”

“Yes, here.”

“But…”

“But what, there’s a tablecloth… the nearest table is eight feet away. Are you not turned on right now?”

“Yes, but…”

“Would it help if you imagined me naked?” she asked helpfully.

James chewed his lip repeatedly.

“I don’t mind… I love being naked. And if you’re going to eat my pussy every single day then you’ll be seeing me naked a lot, won’t you?”

‘Jesus, Emily…’ thought James.

“Of course, if you don’t want to do it then… I guess we can call it a night.”

James realised how laboured his breathing had become, while Jennifer looked completely calm, together and even more beautiful than when she arrived. 

He felt her foot bash into his groin again and let out another small grunt.

“Or maybe you’d rather think about me standing naked in front of you, except for my heels… watching you, down on your knees, jerking your cock… and begging me to kick you in the balls?”

James’ groan was louder this time.

“Hmm, yes Emily told me you like that… I’m sure it would be fun, for both of us.”

James reached down and unzipped his fly, he couldn’t fucking believe he was going to do this here in this restaurant… he just hoped ‘Andre’ kept his distance until he was done.

“That’s it…” smiled Jennifer. “Everything is so much easier when you just do as you’re told isn’t it?”

“Yes Mistress,” gasped James.

“Tell me when you’re close, I don’t want you getting cum on these beautiful shoes. Not here anyway…”

James felt dizzy as hell, his cock was on the edge in no time and he tried to hold back, after all he didn’t want her to think he couldn’t last.”

Jennifer pulled her foot away and leant forward, her elbows on the table, her hands supporting her chin and her head coquettishly on one side.

“Don’t try and impress me James, there’s plenty of time for that later. Right now I just want one thing from you; obedience. Are you going to be obedient for me James?”

“Yes Mistress,” he choked.

“Then cum for me.”

James dropped his left hand beneath the table and positioned it under the head of his cock, ready to catch his eruption.

“Come on, don’t keep me waiting,” Jen said, a hint of harshness creeping into her voice.

“Ugh… I’m coming,” James whispered.

Jennifer sat back in her chair and watched as James milked his cock until it was dry, while simultaneously trying not to give anything away to anyone around him but her.

“Are you done?” enquired Jennifer.

“Yes Mistress.”

“Show me.”

James looked around and then brought his left hand up from under the table, a puddle of cum sitting right in the middle of his palm.

“Good boy,” said Jen. “Do I need to tell you what I want you to do now?”

James’ head was spinning, she couldn’t be serious. Surely?

“Come on, after all… you’ve already done the difficult part.”

Jen fixed her eyes on his, challenging him to disobey her.

“Lick it up,” she warned. “In future hesitation like this will cost you, dearly. Do you understand?” 

James looked down at the pool of cum sitting in his palm. He could not let this girl get away, she was INCREDIBLE. And if she wanted him to lick that puddle of cum out of his palm in this swanky, exclusive restaurant, then that’s exactly what he would do.

“Good boy,” smiled Jen as she watched him discreetly lick up and swallow his load. “Let’s go to my place, I want to see what this tongue of yours can do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment