Wednesday, 22 July 2026

A Beautiful Start to the Day

This morning I woke up rock hard, which was no great surprise because I spent most of last evening with Mistress's beautiful feet in my lap. I went to sleep thinking about them and woke up thinking about them and even though it was only three days ago that Mistress allowed me to lick my cum off of them it hasn't satisfied my craving in the slightest. I am still desperate to cum on and clean those amazing feet again and again and again. I really hope Mistress lets me do that again very soon.

When I left for work this morning Mistress stood a few steps up the stairs and allowed me to kiss her perfect feet before I went to work. What a wonderful start to the day!

Currently I'm still in that between stage, where the chastity hasn't kicked in yet. It's only been three days since I came and right now I want to cum again. Badly! I know this won't last, soon I will be craving denial, but right now, I would love to be allowed to cum again. I wonder how long it will be this time?

There's one thing, at least I can tell myself Mistress probably wouldn't let me cum on her feet again already, that makes it at least a tiny bit easier to get through the day. 🤣

--- / ---

You may possibly have noticed that I have unpublished 'How to Break Your Man' from the blog for the time being. The reason for this is that I am so deep into this story now that I may want to adjust minor details or add things in to the first part, so I thought it best to take it down and make sure it's all properly finished before I post it again. I have written the first 8 chapters (about 30,000 words so far), oh hang on is it 8 or is it 9? I forget. Anyway, there are probably at least two more to go - but possibly more because I haven't decided where to end it yet or how far to extend it...

When it's 'finished' I want to read it critically and think what my readers are going to say and make improvements before I fire it onto Literotica. One common criticism of stories like this is 'the wife doesn't love him anymore, he should leave her' etc.. actually it's often much more abusive than that, but anyway I've tried to include times where the main 'couple' in the story show affection to each other in everyday situations to try and get over that issue.

Honestly though, this story is wearing me down. Aside from the length, it's the strain of writing something like this. I honestly think it might be my best story ever, but at the same time it stresses me out when I think about Mistress reading what I have written. It's not the physical acts I'm describing that I find troubling, it's the amount of emotion I am investing in the characters, especially their thoughts and feelings around cuckolding etc. 

It's definitely taking its toll on me and I am starting to think once this is finished this may be my last 'Femdom/Chastity' story for a little while. But we'll see. There's still plenty more half finished Word docs in my folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment