When I came home tonight I was rather fed up, mainly because my lower back was hurting like hell, but I really didn't want my discomfort to get in the way of Mistress's pleasure, so after a warm shower we convened in the bedroom about 8:30PM. She looked gorgeous as always, even with her bra left on... and after a little kissing Mistress pushed me away and down between her gorgeous thighs.
Despite my backache I was more than ready for this; I'd been thinking about Mistress all afternoon and her pussy tasted so, so good. I licked her to orgasm and once she'd cum she pulled her legs back up to her chest, presented her gorgeous slit to me and said 'Now, clean me properly'. I really loved that, especially the way she said it and honestly if things had stopped there I would have been more than happy.
But luckily for me, that was only the start!
Once Mistress was satisfied that I had cleaned her pussy properly, she pushed me back down the bed and told me to worship her feet. As you know, I adore doing this and I always hope Mistress well allow me plenty of time to do it for her. Sometimes she does, sometimes she doesn't, but today was definitely longer than average and I truly loved every single second of it.
Mistress's feet are so incredibly sexy and as I sucked her toes and kissed and licked her soles my cock started to get hard and I noticed that my backache had completely disappeared! Amazing. 😀
Since Mistress had allowed me what seemed like a bit longer than usual to worship her perfect feet, I again wondered if maybe she was planning on leaving me locked. Not so! I asked permission to be unlocked and Mistress granted it, telling me that I was free to choose a cock ring to wear.
I put the original (clear) Oxballs Cocksling on and got on the bed with Mistress. Within the first minute I had told her how badly I wanted to be allowed to cum, I find being ruined tends to reignite that need, but I don't think for a moment Mistress was planning to let me cum, especially given my unauthorised ruin the other day!
As we kissed, Mistress started to tease me very gently with her fingertips. It was maddening, but so hot and soon I was hard and trying to rub my cock against her fingers. She teased me about how frustrating it must be for me, and how if I tried to push against her she would just pull her fingers back. She also told me that I shouldn't even think about asking for anything more... this wonderful but incredibly frustrating teasing went on for some time, but of course eventually I begged her to touch me harder.
She dug her nails into my cock and started to stroke it, not too fast or hard, but definitely 'harder' than before, but then she sat up and said 'but I told you not to ask for anything more didn't I?' and gave my balls a few slaps before she continued. I had chosen not to put the cock whip out today because I think my left ball needs a little more recovery time, but her hand landed more on my right ball (which is fine) so it was no problem at all.
Then she made me beg her to stroke me harder, which I of course did. She curled her fingers around my cock and stroked me maybe 15-20 times (at the most). I was barely getting into it when I felt her fingers let go and Mistress told me that was it for today and I was locked back up.
Oh my God, the frustration was exquisite. With her words and her actions Mistress keeps blowing my mind and I thanked her profusely for making this experience so incredible for me. But of course mere words cannot really convey how grateful I am to her. This again, like Sunday was another example of what an incredible Mistress she already is but also how she is seemingly becoming even more amazing. by the day.
As we lay there in each other's arms, my throbbing, denied cock occasionally brushing against her sexy thighs, I felt so unbelievably grateful to have her in my life and so excited to see where she takes me next. As Mistress is the quintessential 'bookworm' I sometimes imagine her idly rubbing the underside of my poor cock with one finger (or perhaps part of her foot) while reading an Agatha Christie or sipping a glass of wine, outwardly oblivious to my frustration yet inwardly revelling in it. Well, you never know...
I wish I could adequately explain to her how amazing she really is and how much I adore the way things are progressing for us. It is truly wonderful. Speaking of which...
Poppet Subslut19 August 2026 at 07:27
Hi RA - i meant to comment about your mistresses new 'mean' approach. It is weird isn't it that when we are treated 'meanly' by our Owner/Mistress we actually find that really exciting but that is not always understood as such by our Owners. i know mine will occasionally say something like 'how can you put up with..?' - to which of course the response is gladly, i love it. i am also totally with you on sweat and as for a sweaty backside - heaven!
Poppet's comments are always greatly appreciated (and there have been many over the years) and I simply couldn't agree more here. When Mistress suddenly punished me the other day (without warning) for my unauthorised ruin I was a little... surprised/shocked by the severity of it, but also proud of her honestly because I think a few weeks ago she would probably have backed off when she saw my reaction.
As I said before, I did not enjoy that at all 'in the moment', but honestly it has been constantly in my thoughts ever since and has made me feel even stronger about my amazing Mistress than I already did. Today, when I was sitting at my desk at work I was thinking about it and how it has changed my perception of her, because while I never have actually 'accidentally on purpose' ruined while being teased, it's always been in the back of my mind that if I did do that at any point any punishment I was likely to receive wouldn't really be 'that bad'.
Well that's certainly changed, because I would not for a second willingly consider giving Mistress a reason to do that again. And that really has taken things up to a whole new level because now it's not just me feeling that I 'want' to obey her, but feeling like I am actually being 'dominated' which is a truly wonderful feeling.
After all, you can't really feel properly 'dominated' without being at least a little bit scared of what might happen if you don't behave yourself and it really felt to me like a watershed moment and I hope Mistress feels the same too. I get that ceding more control to Mistress means that she will feel more empowered to take our sex life where SHE wants it to go, and honestly just thinking about that made me feel quite dizzy with lust for her.
She has always been absolutely everything to me and now she is truly becoming a Goddess.
No comments:
Post a Comment