Tuesday 29 August 2017

Another Difficult Question from Peter (V2.0)

In the best recent traditions of this blog, this post has been posted, taken down, completely rewritten from scratch and reposted…

PETER SAIDDoes it bother you that Mistess R’s fantasy man is the ultimate ALPHA MALE?
Peter loves to ask me difficult questions, don’t you Peter? ๐Ÿ™‚
So, does it bother me that Mistress finds Arnold attractive. Not really, and no more than it should, and no more than it should bother her that I think Jen Widderstrom is attractive…

(As an aside, you wouldn’t believe how hard it was for me to come up with someone ‘famous’ to use as an example… I just really don’t go for celebrities. Jen was Jillian Michaels replacement on The Biggest Loser and at first I thought she was okay, but when she started dressing ‘HOT’ for the weigh-ins I started to like her. ๐Ÿ™‚ )
But it is true that all of Mistress R’s ‘crushes’ do seem to follow a pattern: Arnie, Dwayne Johnson, Faderhead, Andy Laplegua (Combichrist) and Clint Eastwood. All of which are big, muscular guys, except perhaps Clint Eastwood, but then Clint Eastwood is cooler than all the others put together so I totally get that.
But I think Peter’s point is more that Mistress seems to go for guys who look a certain way and who you would expect to ‘act’ a certain way… and leaving aside the fact that making judgements about people based on their appearance is something of a sticky wicket, I think that’s fair comment (although having said that, what does a sexually submissive guy look like exactly?)
I’m sure every submissive guy has times where he worries that he’s not comforming to the ‘ideal’ man stereotype, and I’m no different. And I’m very aware that the way we live now is very much ‘my’ fantasy and not Mistress’s and while Mistress seems happy enough it does bother me sometimes that we’ve never tried playing out her fantasies, but then whenever I’ve tried to prompt Mistress about that I haven’t really got anywhere (even before the whole Chastity/Femdom thing).
I mean I know what Mistress’s fantasies are like, I’ve written enough of them for her after all, and they do tend to feature submissive women of various types. But I don’t really see anything that suggests to me that Mistress would enjoy actually being submissive to any great degree, beyond some very light spanking during sex. I could be wrong of course, but I think Mistress’s fantasies are one thing and reality is another…
Mistress personality is quite ‘controlled’, she is very precise about everything and likes to plan everything, she doesn’t like to do things on the spur of the moment, and she doesn’t like surprises, she definitely likes to be in control or at least feel that she knows exactly what’s going on at all times, which doesn’t strike me as the type of personality to want to be dominated… and lets not forget it was 100% her idea that if I wanted to be in chastity then she would be the only one allowed to initiate penetration. Doesn’t really gel well with the idea of the Alpha Male who ‘takes what he wants when he wants’ does it?* Or maybe that’s exactly the kind of woman who wants to dominated? Fucked if I know… damn sexuality is complicated!
(*Speaking of which do we all remember that book I reviewed a few weeks ago where the female author said that any man who asked ‘permission’ to fuck her in the ass not only wouldn’t get that permission but also wouldn’t get a second date? Which all leads back to this ‘if you have to ask you’ve already failed’ bullshit…).
I must admit sometimes I think I would love to take a break from chastity and to try dominating Mistress, but I can’t see it working very well at all. Not least because Mistress has a very low pain threshold and honestly she wouldn’t last two minutes without trying to top from the bottom. So, while I would like to try, I think I would give up pretty quickly because the ‘boundaries‘ that would inevitably be set would make it incredibly difficult.

Of course, tumblr knows better… ๐Ÿ™‚
I think, as well, you have to remember that I am only submissive ‘sexually’, I’m not submissive in general life. I think that makes a big difference. I’m sure Mistress would love it if I had Arnold’s muscles, but even if I did it wouldn’t change my obsession with her gorgeous feet, would it?
I remember Sarah Jameson (legendary Chastity blogger) writing once that if she became single again she wouldn’t date anyone that wouldn’t submit to her control, and indeed she said ideally her new man would never have anything but ruined orgasms with her. I don’t particularly think if we were single again that Mistress R would seek out another submissive type, but then I’m not 100% sure I would seek out another Mistress type either… I think I’d actually go for a really slutty, submissive girl who’d suck my cock after I’d fucked her in the ass while pulling her hair and spanking her black and blue.
Only joking… as long as she liked receiving lots of oral and looked like Jen I’d be fine. ๐Ÿ™‚

This post is a complete car crash isn’t it, thanks Peter, you really are a pain in the backside! Hahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment