Thursday 24 August 2017

It Ain't About the Dick!

The other day I found a piece on Literotica by ‘The Austin Dom’ which was quite interesting, the author presented it as ‘things I wished I’d known as a young man’ but even if you’re older it’s still worth reading.
Here’s a brief taster
Every guy points to his JohnThomas and figures women will swoon. That his dick is the center of the universe and all he has to do is whip it out and holy fuck, the girls will go mad. That ain’t how it works. 
Most women can get along just fine without your dick. In fact, most women can have better orgasms without you even in the room. Sure, keeping a hardon long enough for them to ride it till they’re fulfilled, or sore or bored is nice. But there are a thousand ways to make a woman have a fantastic orgasm that have nothing to do with your dick. 
Can we see a show of hands of all you women that only want a guy to stick his dick in you and hot damn, that’s the center of the universe. Any takers? 
Get over it guys. It’s an elective, not a required class. Hell, you can probably give a woman more pleasure with two fingers than with your cock. Even if you’re hung like a fucking horse, two fingers can probably take most women further than a massive meatstick. And from what I’ve seen in life, a big cock can mean more pain than pleasure for a lot of women. Personally, I’m a big guy and I’ve got a good sized cock. I’ve had relationships where my dick was just too big for her so I learned a lot of workarounds. You have a million choices here guys. Use them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment