Sunday 6 August 2017

FEMDOM SESSION 6th August 2017

For months now I’ve been threatening to buy myself a new glass dildo like Mistress’s one with the blue spiral. Years ago, Mistress accidentally pushed her dildo into my ass – she had the ring end one in one hand and hers in the other and she got mixed up or something… anyway, I remember it felt pretty good and while the ring end dildo is good, it’s design is great in that it’s tapered so makes for easy penetration, but also quite rubbish in that it always wants to fall out!
Long term readers may remember that I bought a proper glass butt-plug from Ann Summers a long time ago, but it’s quite big, and impossible for Mistress to get out of me with her very long nails (she tried – it fucking hurt!), and we also have a rubber butt plug, which is good, but butt plugs are good for putting in and leaving in, I kinda wanted something that Mistress could put in and leave in (that wouldn’t fall out) but that she could also take out herself easily (say if I’m tied up for instance) and that she can use to fuck me with while she’s teasing me…. and maybe even when I’m coming, that would be awesome!

So the other day I went and bought an Icicles No5 Dildo (on the right), which is very similar to Mistress R’s dildo but not quite the same. Google tells me that Mistress R’s dildo is also an Icicle’s No5, so I assume I have the new version of the same thing. Quite why it needed updating I have no idea. I guess I should really let Mistress R try both and see which one she prefers, huh? I’m guessing her old one because it’s curved.
Incidentally, I ordered it from LoveHoney and got a 20% first order discount (even though I have used them before) which more than covered the carriage so I got this for about £23 or something like that. Not bad really.
Anyway, I ordered it on Monday I think, with a view to getting it here for this weekend so that we could use it in our Femdom session, or at least have it available if Mistress decided to use it, and it duly arrived on Wednesday. Unfortunately, best laid plans and all that, my tummy has been a little dodgy the last few days and sometimes you just have to be realistic and accept that ass play isn’t always on the cards. And so it was today…
We didn’t want to delay our session though, because we’ve already lost about three sessions this year and we want to double up this month and have another one at the end of the month. So, I mean this isn’t the first time that we’ve had a Femdom session where ass play is off the menu and sometimes Mistress just chooses not to do anything like that in a session, but it does put a slight damper on things going in… but actually it turned out to be one of our best sessions ever!
Mistress told me to surprise her today (rather than giving me instructions on what items to wear to start the session), so in addition to the wrist and ankle cuffs, I chose the Oxballs Ballstretcher again (so loving that) and the blindfold.
The Oxballs Ballstretcher never feels like it’s on right when you put it on, but it soon feels comfortable and it really stretches your balls, well it does mine anyway I’m what my doctor calls a ‘high-flyer’. You can get wider ones if you need them or you can double up if you have overdone it a bit…
This is the same thing twice turned inside out, oh yes… nobbles on the inside. And, I’ve just noticed they make this now as well!
No way would I be able to get one of those long ones on, intriguing though they are, but this one looks interesting and looks like a brilliant alternative to those parachute things (which are quite difficult to get on and a bit cumbersome as well).
Anyway, I’m getting distracted…
Mistress came into the room and found me waiting on my knees for her as usual. She toyed with my tightly stretched balls for a while with her toes, while she reminded me that I had failed to put her towels out for her a couple of times of late, she also asked me if I had any illegal touching to confess to, thankfully I didn’t… ‘thankfully’ because Mistress made my arse STING with that paddle, fuck me it hurt, I was bloody glad when that was over I can tell you. Ouch!
After that Mistress had me turn towards the bed and I heard her getting comfortable and then felt her foot pressed against my chest. As I started kissing her right foot Mistress was already telling me how wet she was and teasing me about the fact that I couldn’t see her, and what a shame it was because she was wearing something new and sexy.
At this point I could only assume she was talking about those new crotchless panties we got for her from Ann Summmers when we were in London, but it turned out that wasn’t the case after all. Mistress reached down and had me lick her finger clean at one point and she was obviously turned on. Guys, you know what I mean when you can tell the difference between when a woman is wet and when a woman is WET. Mistress was WET and I could taste the difference, so obvious and soooo delicious, I loved it. ๐Ÿ™‚
After the session Mistress actually told me that she almost skipped the foot worship part of the session because she was so turned on straight away, that was really intriguing to hear, but I’m glad I got to worship Mistress’s gorgeous feet all the same.
As I continued to worship Mistress’s beautiful toes and feet, she kept up her commentary and verbal teasing, and she was really on fire today. I really wish I’d recorded this one because it was off the charts!
I don’t know whether it was my recent story that inspired her, but she was emphasizing how ‘her pleasure’ is all that matters, and how she thought that in future maybe she should have me go down on her and make her cum more than once in a session, and if that meant there wasn’t enough time left to tease me properly then that’s just how it would be. Then Mistress had me suck her glass dildo and get it wet for her, and she started teasing me about how she should have me lick her asshole while she dildoed her pussy and used her fingers on her clit. All of which sounded awesome to me… I’m all about pleasing my gorgeous Mistress, and would like nothing more than to go down on her over and over, I can never get enough of her gorgeous pussy and licking her ass while she pleasured herself would be fucking amazing! ๐Ÿ™‚
She also said she might have me push my fingers a little way into her ass, just enough to excite her and then have me lick them clean. Oh yes, Mistress was fucking HOTtoday! ๐Ÿ™‚
All of this meant my cock had been hard several times without even being touched, and I was just loving what I was hearing as I continued worshipping Mistress’s beautiful feet. I would have happily listened to her all afternoon, but soon enough Mistress had me lick her dildo clean one last time before telling me to get up on the bed.
I felt my way onto the bed and Mistress stood up in front of me, she pulled my head close to her and allowed me to taste her pussy for the first time today. She tasted absolutely incredible, and after a short time Mistress asked if I wanted to be allowed to see.
I said ‘Yes please Mistress’, but even before I had finished saying the words she snapped back, “Beg, beg for it”, in a very dominant and very hot way.
Mistress made me beg three times before she agreed to remove my blindfold, each time she was super dominant in her reply and I really loved to hear her like that.
Finally she removed my blindfold and allowed me to open my eyes and I was surprised to see that she was wearing a pair of lacy crotchless knickers that I hadn’t seen in years, and they looked fantastic on her. They are the kind that are split all the way front to back, but they kind of sit together, with just a little gap so you can just catch a glimpse of her pussy.
A little bit like these ones…
Mistress soon had me down on my back and secured me to the bed, and then she sank down on my face and had me lick her pussy. She was super turned on and now she started to pay some attention to my cock. She stood up and turned around and started stroking my cock, reaching back now and then to move her panties out of the way so I could see her pussy and ass… once I was hard enough for her, she turned around again and sank down onto my cock.
As she rode me she looked down directly into my eyes and she looked absolutely stunning then… just beautiful. She didn’t ride me for very long and then straight away she straddled my face again.
“You love how my pussy tastes when your cock has been inside it don’t you?”
I told her I love her pussy at any time, and this seemed to lead onto for me one of the hottest parts of the session. Mistress started stroking and slapping my cock and balls and began saying some incredibly hot things, which I really wish I had on tape because there’s no way I can remember all of them… which is very frustrating indeed.
She took the lead from my recent story and said how she wanted me to be ready to lick her pussy and ass whenever she wanted it no matter what, even if she had just worked out and she was all hot and sweaty, she’d want me to peel her cute little workout shorts off and lick her and make her cum. Well, you guys haven’t seen her in her shorts, but I can assure you every time I see her in them I just want to pull them down and lick her pussy and ass, so that’s a no brainer for a start!
I really can’t remember exactly what else she said, but I said yes to every single thing she threw at me, and I meant it. She carried on saying maybe she should have me worship her feet in a semi-public place where she could wear a short skirt and no panties or maybe crotchless panties or that she might have me wear a cock ring on a night out so that she can just give me an occasional discreet rub and keep me hard until we get home when she would bend over the stairs and make me lick her pussy or asshole, while my cock throbbed in my jeans…

She also said about if we were driving home some time, maybe she have me pull over the car and lick her pussy, or maybe she’d take a dildo in her handbag and she’d play with it on her way home, so that by the time we got home she’d be really ready for me to lick her and make her cum.
It was all incredibly hot and I loved every single second of it…
Then Mistress asked me if I could take another ten minutes with the ballstretcher on and then she pegged my nipples and knelt up next to me playing with her pussy. She allowed me to lick her fingers clean and then just before she left me alone she got her fingers wet again and then rubbed them on my tightly stretched balls…
I don’t know why but the pegs were pretty ineffectual today, I’m not sure they were on far enough to be honest and in fact I forgot I was wearing them, even when Mistress took them off there wasn’t the usual pain as the blood returned… so that was a bit odd.
I lay there for ten minutes or so with Mistress’s words swimming around my head and looking up at her gorgeous legs on the canvas on the wall. I must admit I was thinking how much I would love to cum on those gorgeous, super smooth sexy legs and lick them clean. ๐Ÿ™‚
When Mistress came back she released me from my bonds and told me to remove the ballstretcher, then she settled on the bed and told me how turned on she was and how she couldn’t wait to feel my tongue and cum, but that didn’t mean I had to rush!
To be honest, I had zero intention of rushing… if anything I wanted it to go on as long as possible. Mistress was still wearing her crotchless panties (I don’t know why I always write panties, we don’t really say panties in England, but ‘knickers’ always sounds a bit shit, so I tend to go with panties) and at first I thought they might be a bit of a hindrance, but the moment my tongue touched Mistress’s beautiful lips it was clear they were going to be fine.
I really took my time and Mistress was soon giving little moans and sighs and it was clear she was really turned on. Again it’s been so long since Mistress had worn crotchless panties that I was unsure as to how easy it was going to be to slide my finger inside her, but it was no problem and I gently teased her pussy with it as I licked her and gradually started to build up the pace.
In the end it was one of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever known Mistress have, and I felt so happy and satisfied knowing that I’d made her cum so hard. The thing is, to me, Mistress’s satisfaction really is the most important thing, it’s not just a ‘game’ or a fantasy to me, making her cum like that is the most wonderful thing in the world to me, so I really couldn’t have been happier after that and I wouldn’t even have minded if Mistress had just wanted to end the session there and cuddle me, although I’m very glad she didn’t… ๐Ÿ™‚
Mistress got up and stood on the bed, she leaned forward and told me to lick her clean but there really wasn’t anything to clean up, and similarly the PVC sheet was bone dry. It was all very strange and a bit of a disappointment really because I absolutely love cleaning up Mistress’s juices…
Mistress stood by the bed and took her panties off and then she said something completely unexpected but very hot.
“I think you need to suck these clean as well.”
And then it became clear why the sheet was dry, Mistress’s panties had soaked up all her juices. Mistress pushed them towards me and I eagerly sucked on them, tasting some of her precious juice before she pulled then away – just as I found the bits that were really soaked unfortunately…
Still, Mistress wanted me to lie on my back again and she straddled me once again, and now with the panties off I could get a really good look at Mistress’s stunning pussy and ass. She reached down and started stroking my cock and asked me when the last time I was allowed to cum properly was. I told her it was in our last Femdom session, three weeks ago.
“Oh, not really that long then…” she mused as she stroked me harder.
I suspected I might be in for a ruined orgasm, because the last one I had was at the start of July and the last four months I’ve had one of each every month. But instead Mistress asked me to choose between being allowed to cum, or licking her ass while she stroked my cock. Well, even though I’m kinda craving tasting my cum again, there was only ever going to be one answer to that, I really desperately wanted to lick her gorgeous ass, so I didn’t even need to think about that for a second.
Mistress had me beg to lick her gorgeous ass and and told me that if I got close I was to tell her otherwise I would be severely punished. I’m pretty sure Mistress was trying pretty hard to edge me and make me stop her, but I was really in control today and I managed to get four periods of licking Mistress’s delicious ass before I had to warn her off, which seemed to coincide with her stopping anyway, in fact I’m not even sure she heard me…
After making Mistress cum so hard it was even more Heavenly worshipping her gorgeous asshole, I really don’t know how I managed to hold back so well because Mistress was really stroking me hard, and slapping my balls sometimes too, which makes it even harder for me to hold back! ๐Ÿ™‚
Mistress straddled me one more time and reached for her dildo again.
“I think you deserve one last taste of pussy,” she said as she slid the glass cock inside her one more time.
She offered it to my mouth and I sucked it clean and then she got off the bed and teased me a little more, bending over and showing me her gorgeous ass, before she told me the session was over.
After the session Mistress and I cuddled a while and I told her how much I honestly loved the things she had said, and how much I wanted her to believe me that I really would worship her pussy and ass whenever and wherever she wanted, and I would love to eat her pussy or ass after she had worked out, that would be awesome!
Mistress kinda giggled at that but I told her it wasn’t funny, I really mean it.
I’m sure she thinks these things are hot to say in the moment, but I want her to know that I really mean it when I say I would do these things for her. I just want her to feel absolutely adored and worshipped and I just don’t think Mistress has ever really totally understood just how much I adore licking her pussy and ass, and how I would do it without hesitation whenever she wanted it. No matter what.
I mean, guys, how hot would it be to come home to find your wife doing her post-workout cooldown in her tight little exercise shorts and then her having you peel them off and lick her pussy or ass before she had her shower? Fucking incredible right!


I also said to her that I’m sure if she could try it once and then she really knew I would do it whenever she asked it would make her feel a lot more confident about doing it again. I really, really hope she will do this, whether it’s post-workout, when we come back from a night out and she’s dressed nice with slutty shoes on, or even just any old time, it doesn’t matter, I just want her to feel she can demand my tongue at any time and it will be eager to worship and/or please her. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see…
Wow, this post has taken me HOURS to write… fucking unbelievable session though. ๐Ÿ™‚

No comments:

Post a Comment