Monday 28 August 2017

FEMDOM SESSION 28th August 2017

I must admit I was rather nervous going into this session, especially after my little ED episode last week, and even though we’d had two teasing sessions since (albeit with the cock ring on) which had been successful I was still a little apprehensive. Unfortunately I am very bad about ‘not stressing’ about it, which as you can imagine can perpetuate a vicious cycle…
Then we were supposed to do it yesterday, but we delayed it and then it was too hot and then we both didn’t really feel up to it, even though we both know that usually once you start adrenaline takes over, but at the same time we both felt pretty tired from our trip away and the subsequent late nights, indeed we slept later this morning than we intended so we obviously needed the rest.
Besides, what better way to spend your Bank Holiday Monday than having super hot sex? It certainly beats going to the beach. 🙂
Things got off to a slightly wobbly start, I managed to bang my hand on a door handle earlier today and then when I was waiting for Mistress in the bedroom with a couple of minutes to spare before the start of our session, I heard her turning the door handle (I can only assume her bedside clock is a bit slow!) and in the rush to pull my blindfold down and get down on my knees before she opened the door I managed to twist my knee which was momentarily quite painful.
Thankfully after that it was all good. I didn’t have any illegal touching to confess to and Mistress gave me just a few reasonably soft hits with the paddle as a reminder. I should say at this point that on Mistress’s instruction I was wearing a rubber cock ring and the usual wrist and ankle cuffs, and as she had allowed me to improvise a little I decided to add the blindfold and my old ring ended dildo. On the last hit with the paddle Mistress aimed right in the middle of my ass and hit the end of the dildo, which was unexpected.
After this Mistress had me turn towards the bed and start worshiping her beautiful feet. Even though I spent a long time kissing her feet yesterday I never get tired and always want more, so I was more than happy to suck her pretty toes and kiss her soles and insteps while she played with her glass dildo up above me on the bed.
While I was kissing her feet Mistress brought up how I had mentioned on the blog that I wanted to cum on her feet and lick them clean. She said that if she decided to allow me to cum or ruin today, she might let me cum on her feet… but then she said she might actually give me some sort of choice, to see just how badly I really wanted to cum on her feet. That set me thinking about what the alternative might possibly be, I came to the conclusion that she would probably allow me to ruin on her feet and cum properlysomewhere else, but where I don’t know… inside her? On her ass? On the PVC sheet?
Mistress had me up on the bed on all fours and played with the ring end of the dildo a little, while dragging her long nails up and down my cock and balls. Then she tied me down on my back and removed the blindfold so that I could see her standing over me in her black bra and PVC skirt. She looked gorgeous and she started teasing me about maybe letting me stroke my cock while watching her… at this point she was alternating between rubbing the head of her dildo against her clit and fucking herself with it. I really love seeing Mistress playing with her dildo, it’s so hot!
She put the dildo aside and then sank down onto my face, her pussy was lovely and wet and she tasted absolutely gorgeous. Mistress was obviously VERY turned on already and was definitely appreciating my tongue, but after a few moments more she stood up and turned around to concentrate on my cock.
I love it when Mistress stands over me like this, bent over at the waist and displaying her gorgeous pussy and ass. Mistress started playing with my cock now (which was being a bit slow) as she used her other hand to tease her pussy and ass. Thankfully my cock soon got warmed up, Mistress ass tends to be a good fail safe like that :), but it’s clear to me that the nerve damage from my operation is kicking in again because when Mistress wasn’t touching me I couldn’t tell you if I was hard or soft. It’s very odd to look down to see your cock hard but honestly not be able to tell otherwise. I started doing me post operation exercises again yesterday because my foot has been getting worse lately so I really need to make sure I keep doing them. 🙁
Once Mistress had got me really hard, she briefly sank down onto my cock which felt amazing. I would have loved her to ride me for a little while but Mistress had other ideas. While she was impaled on my cock and just previously she started teasing me about how everything should be about her pleasure, about how maybe she should start limiting my teasing and having me make her cum several times before she touched my cock.
I must say hearing her talk this way also had a profound effect on my cock as well, I love it when she talks like this. Even writing this now is making me hard again, which is pretty incredible considering how the session ended! Of course I love being teased, but I’ve always wanted Mistress to put her own pleasure absolutely first and not to feel that she is obliged to tease me after she has cum if she doesn’t want to or is too tired or if she wanted to do something else. I would not be put out by that at all.
I would also love it if, for example, Mistress decided to substitute something else for normal teasing when she felt like it. Like maybe if she decided to use her strap-on on me instead, that would be really cool… or even if she just decided she wanted to whip my cock, balls and thighs or something. I’d really just love for her to feel that she can ‘use me’ in whatever way she wants, and if that doesn’t include touching my cock then so be it. I love making her cum so much that anything after that is a bonus for me.
Mistress teased and slapped my cock and balls quite a bit more before sitting on my face again and riding my tongue. Then she was standing over me again, Mistress knows how much I adore looking up at her stretched pussy and ass while she strokes me, and she knows how desperate I always am to lick her asshole and the effect it has on me.
Finally Mistress decided it was time to try out my new glass dildo, so she pulled out the ring ended one, lubed up the new one and pushed it into my ass. The head is obviously bigger and overall it’s a little longer, and when it was pushed all the way in I could definitely feel that, but overall it was fine. It didn’t feel like it wanted to push out like the other one usually does (it’s tapered which helps on the way in…) and even if it did I don’t think it would fall out because the head is larger and will keep it in.
I wouldn’t say I forgot about it like I usually do with the smaller one when Mistress leaves me alone, I was still aware of it, but it wasn’t uncomfortable at all. I hope Mistress will make use of it between sessions as well as during them. 🙂
Mistress pegged my nipples and left me alone for a little while, giving me a chance to ponder again what possible alternatives I might have to negotiate in order to cum on her feet. Honestly, I think whatever the alternative was, unless it was something reallyspecial (bearing in mind that I haven’t cum inside Mistress’s pussy since March – coincidentally that was last time I was allowed on top as well, but beyond that I honestly can’t even think of anything that’s plausible to suggest!) I was really determined to cum on her gorgeous feet, because I know if I chose something else I would regret it.
When she came back, Mistress had removed her skirt and put on the ‘Mylie’ crotchless panties we bought for her in Ann Summers the last time we went to London. I’d only very briefly seen them on her before and I thought they looked good, but now that I got a better look at her, I really started to appreciate them.

The picture doesn’t really show them off very well (well I guess they have to be a bit coy, Ann Summers is a high street shop after all), and in particular it doesn’t show how these panties sort of push the pussy lips forward and ‘out’. They look fucking sexy as hell on, and when Mistress sat on my face again she was absolutely soaking wet. 🙂
(In fact after the session I asked her what’s going on out there everytime she leaves me alone cos lately she always seems to come back wetter than when she left. I reckon she’s got a stash of Schwarzenegger pictures out there she’s fapping to or something!)
Mistress pulled the pegs off my nipples, one of which hurt 100 times more than the other one (which didn’t hurt at all), and then untied me and told me to remove the cock ring, which came off unusually easy actually… and then told me to turn over and get on my hands and knees. She gave the dildo a little ‘in and out’ and then pulled it all the way out, and as I suspected I could feel the head giving a little resistance as it came out.
She told me to kneel up and got on the bed in front of me, then pulled my head towards her and allowed me to start licking her gorgeous pussy again. Mistress was clearly enjoying this a LOT and she kept me there a little while before lying down and telling me to eat her properly.
Mistress quickly removed the crotchless panties before I started licking her for some reason, maybe they weren’t so comfortable – they certainly looked amazing! But I wasn’t complaining, and after using my tongue and fingers on her pussy and ass for a while Mistress had a very hard orgasm.
Mistress had me lick her and the PVC sheet clean and then told me to lie on my back again. I was trying not to think about if my cock was going to behave itself now that the cock ring was off, but in the end I needn’t have worried. Mistress stood over me again and started teasing me with her gorgeous ass again while she stroked and slapped my cock and balls.
After a little begging Mistress allowed me to tongue her asshole several times while she stroked me really hard and I stared to wonder if she was going to abandon the idea of letting me cum on her feet. After all, she can change her mind whenever she wants without question… but on the fourth time, with my tongue licking her asshole I realized I was gettting close and had to warn Mistress.
She immediately lifted off my face and slowed her stroking right down, just enough to keep me hard but enough to allow me to back away from the edge a little. She told me to get up and told me to stroke for her. I must admit as I knelt on the bed with Mistress’s pretty feet right in front of me, and with her fingers teasing her pussy, I did have a moment of thinking ‘why couldn’t my cock have been hard like this the other day…’, because it really was impressively hard today (not that I could tell unless it was being stroked of course…) but I pushed it aside when Mistress said: “You can cum on my feet as long as you cum by the time I count to ten.”
I pumped my cock hard and started cumming on three, watching as I shot my load all over both of her stunning feet, and I was still cumming when she got to ten and told me ‘that was enough, now you need to lick them clean’.
I took a moment to get my breath back and kissed her legs as I moved down and then started to lick up every bit of cum from her feet. Mistress reminded me not to miss a drop and when I’d got most of it she pointed out a large splatter on the black PVC sheet. I licked that up and then finished up cleaning her sexy feet.

Needless to say, it was awesome. I really couldn’t have wished for a better session, and I am so happy that I got to cum on Mistress’s feet again. I really, really have a major thing about her feet… even just after the session when Mistress was sitting on the sofa reading I was looking at her feet and dreaming about kissing them again.
And after lunch Mistress and I watched another film (‘Safari’ – a very funny French comedy) during which I spent the whole time massaging her naked feet, which I loved doing. 🙂
Well, all being well we’re planning to have our next session in two or three weeks time and in the meantime we should certainly be able to equal or even surpass Mistress’s monthly orgasm record. 🤞

No comments:

Post a Comment