Sunday 13 August 2017

Back to Back Orgasms for Mistress

After my wonderful teasing this morning, today turned out pretty good. There were tedious jobs to do of course, cleaning the bathroom, mowing the lawn, defrosting the freezer, making salads for tomorrow… but also, later on Mistress and I decamped to the bedroom once again so that I could worship her beautiful, sexy pussy.
Mistress had another really lovely orgasm on my tongue (we seem to be on a bit of a roll now) and afterwards I wasn’t too sure if Mistress was going to tease me again or not because I did get some this morning after all. I didn’t get a full on teasing, but Mistress did spend a little while teasing me, though actually she hardly touched my cock at all.
She spent most of the time dragging her very long nails across my balls and digging them in to my ballsack, which got me very hard indeed I must say. I kept hoping she would move on to teasing my cock, but she didn’t… she just kept scratching away at my balls, making me harder and harder until she rolled onto her back and said ‘That’s all for now’.
How cool is that? ðŸ™‚
As we lay there in the afterglow, I pointed to the picture on the wall of Mistress’s legs (the one that’s at the top of this blog) and told her how amazing her gorgeous legs looked in that photo, they really do don’t they? I think she should be very proud of that picture, and of course the one over our bed too, she looks stunning in that one as well.
I may not be the best photographer in the world, but I’m pretty pleased with those two.

Elsewhere today I’ve been writing a couple of stories at once, the one you’re likely to see first is a pretty straightforward cuckolding story, that’s almost too cliched a scenario to be true… but for some reason it popped into my head and I thought I’d see what I could spit out. It’s not a story I’m going to spend weeks refining, it’s going to be a much looser deal. I don’t think everyone will like it, but I think there will be some people it might hit the mark with and who will appreciate it. I must say after the indifferent reaction to ‘Ready to Play’ I’m all for dashing something out and throwing into the shark infested water that is ‘Loving Wives’ on Literotica.

No comments:

Post a Comment