Wednesday 28 November 2018

A New Tease...

I published a new tease on Milovana last night, it's called 'Stroke for Beauty' and you can check it out HERE. It was pretty quick to do really, I wanted to get one in November because someone has taken over running the Milovana tease of the month thing and they're getting caught up now. The next vote will be for October and I think I've got a pretty good chance of winning that one, but we'll see...

Also last night was my second weigh in and not only did I lose enough to choose a toy to play with (which I've already discussed...) but I also got my half stone award (7lbs) which entitles me to another treat. The obvious one I'd pick would be to worship Mistress's gorgeous ass, but since I was just allowed to do that I guess I should at least consider the others... maybe.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Robert. It seems that your Mistress is pretty good in creating motivations to you. I am wondering what you finally chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Henry... as yet, it's not 100% decided!

    ReplyDelete