Friday 30 November 2018

Playing with the G-Spot Massager...

Last night, after maybe 6 years, we finally used the blue G-Spot Massager for the second time. Judging from the reaction, I can't help wondering why we haven't used it before, because it was definitely a success.

I started out as per usual, kissing Mistress's silky smooth inner thighs, before teasing her pussy with my lips and tongue. After a good while, instead of using my fingers I took hold of the G-Spot Massager and started just gently using it to rub against Mistress's pussy. I'm so unused to using toys on Mistress and I was wary of going too fast and making it uncomfortable, so I took it very gentle and gradually worked the tip inside. After a while I switched ends and eased the narrower, angled end inside her. The massager obviously found it's target and Mistress was soon giving me signs that she was enjoying this new sensation.

To be honest, I was kind of expecting Mistress to stop me at some point and tell me to use my fingers like I usually do. So I was very pleased that this didn't happen and while it was quite tricky to manipulate the toy while I was lying on my front and licking her pussy at the same time, it got even more tricky when I decided to tease her ass with my fingertip as well (who says men can't multitask, eh?), but I pulled it off and Mistress had a very hard orgasm with the toy still inside her (at least for the first couple of seconds).

When Mistress stopped cumming I sucked all of her delicious juices off the dildo, and I have to say they really were delicious. Mistress was clearly very turned on and pussy juice from deeper inside is definitely all the sweeter. :)

After I'd kissed Mistress's gorgeous feet for a while it was my turn...

I didn't put the cock ring on, but I probably should have. I was hard, but not as hard as I would have liked. Regardless, as Mistress stroked my cock I wavered on my earlier decision to delay taking my 1/2 stone reward today... settling for just choosing a toy to play with. I could quite happily have elected to worship Mistress's ass again, but the more I thought about it the closer to the edge I got... and soon it got to the point where I realised that I was far too into it to hold back if I did choose it, so I kept quiet.

That didn't stop me thinking about how good it would feel to probe Mistress's gorgeous asshole with my tongue though and very suddenly, I mean VERY suddenly I was racing towards the edge and threatening to jump straight over it. I told Mistress I was close and she stopped in the absolute nick of time, one more stroke may well have been too much, it really was a close call this one!

So I still have my 1/2stone reward to call on, as you remember I can choose from the following...

Worship Mistress R's ass

Extra teasing

Up to 20 ball slaps

Up to 10 minutes of foot worship

Up to 5 minutes of touching my cock

Choose an item of fetish wear for Mistress to wear while teasing me

Ask Mistress to remove her bra for the next teasing session

Two edges in a teasing session.

As I loose weight I get to choose more than one option, and then start choosing from a second list. Worshipping Mistress's ass is probably going to be a constant to be honest... it'll probably be that and something else every time, but I meant to ask Mistress tonight actually, whether this has to be during a teasing session? Because I've often fantasized about worshipping Mistress's ass without it being part of teasing, I'm sure I've included in stories where a Femdom character has her 'slave' worship her ass just for the pleasure of it, with no further sexual contact. I think that would be very hot. It's something I've always thought would be awesome, for Mistress to maybe just call me into a room (any room) and tell me to get on my knees and worship her ass for as long as she wanted before sending me off again, hard and frustrated....

It seems to me that this would be a good time to initialize this and hopefully it might grow into something she did 'semi-regularly'. I mean I have my doubts that it would, but if I don't prompt the idea then it almost certainly won't...

As it happens, on Sunday one of our cats managed to stick his claw deep into Mistress R's finger and she's currently taking antibiotics which are making her feel a bit ropey, so claiming my reward might have to wait a little while anyway. Hopefully I will reach my 1 stone reward before Christmas as well, that would be excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment