Tuesday 20 November 2018

Records...

Ever since we started full time chastity, I've kept a record of every orgasm that we've enjoyed. I don't really know why I started doing that, but I'm glad I did as it gives quite an insight into how things have changed over the last 7.5 years. My original target was always that Mistress should have 10 orgasms for every one of mine, and it took until the 2017-2018 chastity year to achieve that (as an average over a whole year). This year we're getting close to 15:1, I wonder what the ratio will be by the end of March?

Some of our records are more fun than others, my favourite record would have to be the ones we set in May 2013 and August 2017, when Mistress had 14 orgasms in one month. In a 31 day month, that's almost every other day and represents about a 50% boost over the average of 9 per month. Conversely, November 2016 was the worst month we've ever had, with Mistress enjoying just 6 orgasms - and with me having 2 that month, that means the ratio was a dismal 3:1 as well! :(

One of the less observed records we have is the time between me cumming inside Mistress R's delicious pussy. The previous record was set between April and September 2016 when I went 134 days without cumming inside. Well, that record has been well and truly annihilated, because the last time I was allowed to cum in Mistress's divine pussy was the 10th of April, which is over 220 days ago... who knows how long it will be until I finally get to explode inside her again?

Speaking of which, my longest period between full orgasms was set this year between April and June, when I was kept waiting for 81 days. By contrast I actually came twice 2 days apart in 2015, I can't see that happening again in a hurry, in fact I think that might be one record that stands forever!

Another record which has stood for a very long time is the most Mistress R orgasms on consecutive nights, this was set way back in April 2013, when Mistress came 5 nights in a row. I have a feeling this one might stand for a long time too, although I'm always game to try and beat it! :)

You can view all the stats on our 'Orgasms' page, and... if statistics float your boat, then you might also like to take a look at this post too...

https://chastity-femdom.blogspot.com/2018/04/more-graphs.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robert
    I think your calcualation is slightly off, I make it 204 days not 220+. Still, that's a very long time to be denied the joy of cumming inside your Mistress.
    Peter

    ReplyDelete