Tuesday 13 November 2018

My Cock is Healed at Last!

Well it took a whole week, but my cock is finally healed... and so tonight Mistress and I took advantage of that. First Mistress had her fifth orgasm of November (obviously just because I was out of action that didn't mean Mistress would be neglected!) and after a little foot worship I lay down and Mistress started teasing my cock.

Admittedly it was a little slow to get going, but once I managed to relax my cock started to harden and I did what I always do in these situations, I started thinking about Mistress's gorgeous ass! Usually when I think about Mistress's ass, it's more a general memory or combinations of memories from times when she's stood over me and I've been allowed to pull her cheeks apart and gaze at her delicious asshole. Or when she's sank down onto my face and allowed my to tease and probe her amazing asshole with my tongue - usually while she's slapping and stroking my aching cock... that's what I usually fantasize about while she's teasing me.

But tonight was a little different, it started out the same, but as my cock got harder and Mistress's lips closed around me and brought me closer and closer to the edge, I started to picture Mistress's ass being stretched by a big cock (much bigger than mine) from behind while she peered over her shoulder and smiled at me. Eventually the cock pulled out, leaving her ass stretched and cum dripping from her tight hole... she smiled at me again and told me to clean her ass.

That was probably when I edged the first time... :)

Mistress let go of my cock, but I begged her not to stop and she continued gently, waiting for the edge to fade enough that she could continue as she wanted to. In my head the scene continued, she sat up and pushed my head towards the other guy's cock, telling me to clean it for her.

The scene inside my head disappeared as I focused on the wonderful sensations as Mistress sucked my cock and stroked me to a second edge. Her mouth felt like silk wrapped around my aching cock and though I didn't really think I was going to be allowed to cum, it crossed my mind just how easy it could be to cross the line without even trying.

Thankfully that didn't happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I resurrected my tumblr the other day, and it didn't take all that long to remind myself why I stopped going on it last time. The problem with people 'curating' their own content, is that most people don't do anything of the sort - all they do is repost everything that comes onto their stream thus creating a maelstrom of crap with no regard given to the quality of what's being posted.

In the last few days I've followed several tumblrs and then unfollowed them almost immediately, because the moment you follow you find your feed swamped with twenty or thirty poor quality videos that they've put up in the last ten minutes. Why do these people not understand it's quality not quantity that will win out in the end... all this scattergun approach does is annoy people - although having said that some of these tumblers had fifty times as many subcribers as I have, so maybe it's me that's doing it wrong?

Probably... which is why my tumblr will probably soon be ignored and dormant once more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Legendary Blogger and all round friend of this blog 'Harry Haversackers' is still on tumblr, and earlier today he posted a piece someone had written about how 'Chastity' had improved his and his wife's sex life. It certainly can, and furthermore it can redefine what your sex life is all about. If PIV sex is the be all and end all for you then chastity is probably not going to work for you... but there's so much more you can do.

You can read the post HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment