Thursday 15 November 2018

Getting Back on the Horse...

Long term readers may remember (about four years ago) that I went to Slimming World and lost two stones in weight (28lbs)... before losing patience with the diet and stopping going. I must admit I regret stopping going because over the last few years I've put back on all the weight I lost (and a little bit more) and I think if I'd carried on I might (at worst) be still a couple of stones lighter than I am now - and probably better than that.

Unfortunately I wrongly believed that I could follow the diet on my own and get the same results (which proved time and time again to be inaccurate), but recently I've come to realise that while there is a lot of bullshit with slimming groups, what I really need is the discipline of having to go every week and get myself weighed. Rightly or wrongly, I need that pressure to make sure that I don't go off the rails and so last night I finally relented and took myself off to my local Slimming World.

I must admit I really wasn't looking forward to it, but in the years since I went it seems to have changed quite a lot and I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. There's now two sessions in the evening and most people go to the earlier one (I would if I could get there on time!) and so the later one only had about twelve people there and most of those seemed to be just starting. That was quite nice for me since I didn't feel like everyone knew each other and I was invading their little group (inevitably I was the only man)...

At the end of the session I was weighed and then the lady who runs the group said 'and of course you're lucky because being a man you get 25 Syns per day instead of 15'. To which I replied 'when did that change then?', because for all the time I was at Slimming World I was led to believe that I was supposed to stick to 15 syns a day. This is quite important really, because if I'd known that at the time it would have made it easier to stick to the diet and get the results I wanted. So on the one hand I was well chuffed about now having more Syns to play with but on the other hand slightly annoyed that I'd been misled before. And then when I read through the website it appears that I should actually have 30... but I shall keep that up my sleeve perhaps for now.

It seems kind of ridiculous to me that I can go for over seven years without making myself cum, even though there's nothing physically stopping me from doing so, but I can't apply the same application to sticking to a diet that I know works. But that's how it is, and so I'm back on the wagon and hopefully by next Summer I will be a whole lot thinner. The lightest I've been in the last ten years is 15St 12lbs (222lbs), right now I am 18St 3lbs (255lbs) - which is way too much (let's be honest 222lbs is too much!) so as you can see I have a long and difficult road ahead of me, but I feel determined and rejoining SW is a very positive step in the right direction.

Again, I don't know if anyone remembers my last Slimming World adventure, but Mistress and I agreed that every week I lost weight I would be allowed to choose a sex-toy for us to play with in the next teasing session and I suggested we might do the same again this time around. Earlier tonight Mistress teased my cock to the edge (she is on her period at the moment unfortunately and it is very odd being teased without the taste of her gorgeous pussy on my lips... but I survived, and my cock was lovely and hard throughout) and then told me that she had been working on my 'Rewards Programme'...

She produced a sheet of paper and started reading from it while stroking my cock, but as the light was dim she was struggling to see so my cock eventually got ignored and slowly deflated as she told me her plans so far. It seems she has put quite a bit of thought into it already, with some kind of reward every time I lose any new weight and extra benefits for every milestone achievement reached.

Some of the things she mentioned included being allowed to worship her ass, being allowed to watch her masturbate and being allowed a ruined orgasm. It all sounds very encouraging so far, but I would be interested to hear any ideas you might have which could help me keep focus and get the weight off, I'm sure Mistress would appreciate your input too. I know some of you (but not all) might be having problems leaving comments on my blog at the moment, I don't know why that should be but I've been made aware that it's happening. If you find the comments don't work or you'd prefer to contact me by email then please feel free to do so at...

pe.rob.666@gmail.com

Don't worry, I'm not going to bang on endlessly about my weight-loss, but it should provide some fun things to write about along the way, and hopefully it should mean I feel better all round and become more productive generally, so hopefully more stories will be coming your way. One of the things I'm really looking forward to is being able to wear the masses of clothes I own that I can't get into, and in particular a really cool dark blue Ted Baker shirt that Mistress bought me last Christmas.

I look forward to hearing your ideas...

4 comments:

  1. For reaching a mile stone she could get a condom and a bullet vibrator. holding the vibrator against your cock put the condom on. Now you straddle her 69 on your knees and worship her pussy. she controls the vibrator and you must lick her until you climax.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back Robert!
    May I suggest that your Mistress is applying far too much carrot and not enough stick (in my opinion). All you have suggested is good, but surely for the sake of balance there needs to be punishment for failure. I would suggest a week of total chastity lockdown for a non-loss and a hard paddling for any gains.
    Evil Queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. There could be so much fun to be had with this! Maybe Mistress should re-read your stories for insiration? You have some intense fantasies imagine if Mistress played them out for you, I bet you would lose weight fast! My choice would be the one where you got to service all her friends and sisters orally - wonderful! :)
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Rob... What's a syn??

    Good luck with your weight loss program. I'm in agreement with Mr Anonymous above that there needs to be consequences if 1) you don't reach previously established weight loss goals, or 2) in the worst case, gain weight... The punishments shouldn't be connected to the rewards. In other words, if the reward for meeting your goal is being allowed to eat Mistress R's ass, the punishment for not meeting the goal should not simply be the removal of that perk. I'm of the mind that, you, in a relationship with a dominant woman like Mistress R, would deserve to be taken over her knee and paddled until you truly regret not sticking with the plan... I know that it would work for me!!!

    ReplyDelete