I can barely believe it, but I think I've actually finished the full first draft of my 'big' story. As it stands, it's 43,500 words and spans thirteen chapters - though that may increase or decrease, I'm not too sure yet. I'm pretty sure it will be nearer 50,000 words by the time I'm finished with it, which must be my longest story yet?
This one takes the reader on quite a journey, in parts light, in parts quite dark... occasionally even funny. And like I said the other day, this will probably be my last Femdom/Chastity story for a while because I think I am feeling a little 'spent' creatively.
I'm feeling oddly proud of myself actually, because for once I didn't stop when I wanted to stop. I kept going, kept pushing, to make this a truly complete story. I knew if I stopped where I wanted to stop I would get shit in the comments from people complaining that I quit without giving them the ending they wanted. Well, I think they definitely got the big finish they were looking for this time.
Truth be told I wanted to end the story at the end of chapter 12. That felt like where I would normally have ended things; somewhat open to a continuation and leaving the reader to make their own mind up how things eventually played out. But not this time. No. You may not enjoy or like the ending, but it definitely has one! 🤣
There definitely won't be any more chapters, but I did think I could potentially write another series based on the wife's adventures abroad with her lover. But let's not worry about that now, there's still a LOT of work to be done to get this one finished first!
*****
In my ongoing quest to explain to Mistress what I mean by 'being 'mean' can be 'hot' another example can be found in my new story. I don't want to give too much away obviously, but there is a scene where the main (female) character in the story is between lovers and her husband hasn't been allowed inside her for quite some time. She takes to fucking herself with a large dildo and one night decides that while her husband still isn't allowed to 'fuck' her, she wants him to feel what her pussy feels like after it's been fucked 'properly'.
So she unlocks him and guides him into her pussy, making sure that he doesn't try to thrust or move at all. And then after a short period, where she humiliates him for being too small to deserve to fuck her, she pushes him back until he falls out of her, has him lick her to orgasm and then locks him back up.
Mean and hot, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment