I decided that my last teasing was actually worth making into a short story, which is something I don't think I've ever done before. Sure, I have taken inspiration from real events and incorporated them into stories, but I don't think I've ever actually written a story that was 90% or more true. For once I'm actually excited (rather than apprehensive, as I often am) about Mistress reading this latest piece and that will be posted here (and on Literotica) soon.
As I was finishing it up it hit me that I really can't take anything for granted any more. Now that Mistress is getting more comfortable with being 'meaner'; not always teasing me after I make her cum and now giving me just a few proper strokes and then stopping like she did the other day made me think I really have to be more conscious of appreciating and extracting every last drop of pleasure from every stroke, every touch, every slap, every scratch... that she allows me.
I said the other day that I considered Mistress's punishment after my ruin last weekend a watershed moment for us and I still do, but I also genuinely think Mistress teasing me so lightly and then giving me just a few strokes and stopping like that was another one. It really brought home the level of control that she has now and more importantly that she's prepared to use it.
(Just thinking about that is making me feel light headed again....)
I couldn't have imagined her doing something like that a few months ago and while I'm glad she has increased the intensity of the punishments, so that I actually feel like I'm being properly 'punished', when I talked about being 'meaner' this is exactly the kind of thing I really meant; using frustration as a 'tool' to make me worship and want her even more than I already do.
Every stroke is truly a gift from my amazing Mistress and I should value them accordingly.
No comments:
Post a Comment