Mistress and I have had a busy week so far, and today was no exception. We did an Escape Room this morning, stopped off on the way home for a very nice lunch, and finally arrived home feeling rather worn out. But a quick shower perked us up and Mistress found her 'Book of Corrections' on the bed, open at the page where I had written in my latest faux pas.
So, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking I touched my cock again aren't you? Well... you're wrong. Ha! I know that's what I usually get in trouble for, but this time it was touching something else. You see, last Sunday night Mistress came to bed really late, and a little tipsy (let's say). I already wrote about this so I won't repeat myself, but during that little encounter I did, very naughtily, touch Mistress's breasts without asking permission first and, as per our contract, I am supposed to ask Mistress's permission to touch her breasts at any time 'while I am being teased'. So it's okay if we are cuddling in bed, or if I am doing it to turn Mistress on before I go down on her, but not for my own pleasure and while Mistress is teasing me.
So, I am quite sure Mistress didn't remember this, and she didn't pick up on it when I wrote about it either. Indeed she remarked that I 'could have got away with that' when I told her. But if I took that approach then our whole 'trust-based' relationship would be rather undermined, wouldn't it? So no, I wrote it in the book, technically it was a day late too, since I am supposed to report infractions within three days, so I guess I got away with that at least... 🤣
So Mistress decided to punish me with the paddle again, albeit this time she gave me five strokes with the red felt side and just two with the black leather side. I guess that's fair, I wouldn't say it was as bad as touching my cock without permission really. Once that was done Mistress got on the bed and we kissed for a little while, me kneeling between her legs while she played with my hardening cock.
Then Mistress pushed me back and told me it was time to worship her pussy. I eagerly sank down between her legs and began doing just that. She always tastes amazing, and I absolutely adore licking her, so as ever this was wonderful for me. And what I loved even more today was that Mistress was so obviously getting close for a little while... rather than a sudden out of the blue climax I could feel her tensing and trembling slightly as her orgasm built. I love that so much, knowing that any second she's going to cum... wow, so incredibly hot.
Mistress had a really good orgasm today, which made me feel so happy... and I would have been satisfied even if she'd finished things right there, which I kinda got the feeling she might be about to do. Because after my punishment, Mistress said that as a further punishment I was not allowed to ask to touch her gorgeous breasts today... and then she changed her mind and added 'or the next time I unlock you if I don't unlock you today'. Right after she said that she peeled off her robe and exposed her completely naked body to me, which was like torture knowing that I wasn't even allowed to ask to touch her!
Anyway, so after Mistress came she got up on her feet on the bed and had me kneel in front of her and lick her pussy and inner thighs completely clean. I loved this of course, I can never get enough of her pussy juice. And once that was done she had me worship her gorgeous feet, and she let me do that a little longer than normal too, which also made me wonder if I was going to be left 'locked up' today.
But then Mistress pulled her feet away and turned onto her side, waiting for me to ask permission to be unlocked. To my slight surprise, permission was granted and I slid the X-act fit cock ring on and moved onto the bed next to her. She soon had me hard and then knelt up next to me, showing off her gorgeous breasts, knowing how badly I wanted to touch them and loving every second I'm sure.
I consoled myself by caressing her perfect feet and ass, half wondering if there was any point asking permission to worship her ass, since I was already in trouble. I decided against it in the end, though I really, really, really wanted to ask.
Mistress teased me so well, smacking my cock and balls several times inbetween stroking me hard and fast, her nails digging into my cock as she did so. I told her how much I loved making her cum and she smiled then said 'You love it don't you, you love it when all you can taste and scent is my beautiful pussy all around you... you'd do it every singe day if I wanted you too, wouldn't you? Even if I didn't even touch your cock, you'd still willingly do it wouldn't you? Maybe I would allow you to lick my ass now and again, just for a change....'
Unfortunately I didn't get to hear what else Mistress was about to say as that was enough to push me to the edge (it's so fucking hot hearing her talk like that), whereupon Mistress told me that I was locked up again. After we cuddled for a little while I asked Mistress if I could please taste her delicious pussy again and she said yes. Usually when she allows me to do this she gets up on her knees and pulls my head between her legs, occasionally she will straddle my face (which is the best, of course), but this time she simply opened her legs and invited me to move down the bed.
I was surprised how wet she still was, and I gently lapped between her silky smooth thighs, enjoying every last second. Usually Mistress doesn't allow me to lick her for very long like this, but today she let me lick her for a good minute or maybe even two. It was so lovely, I would happily have stayed there for another thirty minutes, but all too soon Mistress called time.
=== ==== === ==== ===
As I mentioned the other day, I am sure many of you read my blog on a phone, which is fine, but that does mean you don't get to see the blog as it is designed and intended to be seen. You can't see my reading list for one thing, or more importantly, the sidebar, which features important 'headline' information about Mistress and I's experiences.
So for those of you who only ever view the site on a phone, here's a quick rundown.
MOST RECENT ORGASMS
Mistress R (1699)
24th Sep 2026
Robert Anthony: Full (181)
5th Sep 2026
Robert Anthony: Ruined (99)
16th Aug 2026
All these figures are counted from the 1st of April 2011, which was the date my wonderful Mistress took complete control of my orgasms 24/7/365, thus I have been in full time 'cage free' chastity for 15years, 5 months and 23 days at the time of writing, without a single day's break. For reference we have been together for 34 years and 4 months, and married for almost 33 years. So it won't be too much longer (sometime in 2029 I think) before I will have been in chastity for half our married life. Unless of course something happens in the meantime...
Longest Chastity Period
168 Days (Apr-Sep 2025)
This kind of speaks for itself really, the longest period between 'full' orgasms since April 2011 - well ever, I certainly didn't go anywhere near that before then. Maybe a few weeks at the most.
Spontaneous Ass Worship (4)
14th Feb 2022
This is my least favourite statistic. Spontaneous Ass Worship is, well ass worship that is 'spontaneous'. By that I mean not in bed and not during 'sex', random acts of worship where Mistress just called me into her dressing room, or bent over the sofa and instructed me to worship her delicious asshole. I sometimes think about removing this because it depresses me that it's been 4.5 years, but I still keep hoping that one day Mistress will surprise me again.
Last Punishments
Accidental Ruin - 16th Aug 2026
Cock Touching - 21st Aug 2026
Accidental Leak - 26th April 2026
Breast Touching - 24th Sep 2026
Since 2025 I have had to report any unauthorised touching to Mistress, in her 'Book of Corrections'. Alongside this I am also liable for punishment for 'accidentally' ruining an orgasm while being teased or if my cum leaks out after she finishes teasing me and my cock goes soft. A new addition to this list is 'breast touching', this relates to the fact that (as mentioned above) last Sunday night when Mistress came to bed late and started teasing me I touched her breasts without asking permission first.
Last Unlock Refusal (5)
3rd Aug 2026
Since Mistress and I drew up our new 'contract' she is now free to leave me 'locked' for however long she pleases - just as she would be able to if I was in a real chastity cage. So far I haven't been refused release more than once at a time, but if Mistress chooses to do so in the future that is completely up to her.
No comments:
Post a Comment