Someone called 'letracs' left a comment on my 2017 story 'A Broken Marriage Redefined' this morning...
letracs (5 days ago)
Robert, I think a lot of the not-positive comments are coming from the fact that so many cuckold stories rely on emotional abuse (falsely being called "humiliation") and neglect (another form of abuse) instead of the wife being a decent human being. I would say at least 70% (probably way more) of the cuckold stories I've seen have the wife completely cutting the husband off from ever having sex with her again and/or resorting to emotional abuse like they're on a power trip and dehumanizing their husband gets them off. This sort of thing may be some people's fetish, but for most people, actual abuse is not a turn on and it makes what could be a good/great story into "just another abusive cheating bitch" story. I hope I was able to convey my thoughts well enough.
While, of course, I appreciate someone reading and bothering to leave a comment on my story, this comment, yet again, leaves me scratching my head. I want to grab these people and scream in their face 'IT'S FICTION. FOR FUCK'S SAKE.'
'Actual abuse' is not a turn on... well, guess what, it's not 'actual' anything is it? It's a story. No one got hurt, mentally or physically, it's a story. Why do people not understand this? Do these people actually believe it's real? I might be a little more understanding if it was written in the first person, but it isn't, It's clearly FICTION
fic·tion /ˈfɪkʃn /: literature in the form of prose that describes imaginary events and people:
People 'fantasize' about all sorts of shit that they wouldn't actually do (or possibly even enjoy) in real life. Some people fantasize about seriously nasty CBT, some people fantasize about being forced / blackmailed / raped or incest, so what? None of it is real, it's just fiction... no one gets hurt, no one gets abused, no one suffers anything. It's all fantasy, just like the Vampires and Werewolf stories that always seem to win every Literotica competition.
Am I seriously expected to write 'aftercare' scenes into my stories? Who the fuck wants to read that? I certainly don't want to write it. Did Ian Fleming write at the end of his books, now look everyone, it's okay... James Bond didn't actually kill anyone. No because a grown adult knows the difference between facts and fiction.
If I could be bothered, perhaps I should write a 'woke' Cuckold story, where everyone has to give written permission and the wife stops fucking her bull every five seconds to ask how her husband is feeling. You know what I might just do that. Just a short story to make a point. Hmm.
I can't believe these people are allowed to vote, honestly.
No comments:
Post a Comment