A couple of hours ago Mistress and I headed to the bedroom for some afternoon fun. When I entered the bedroom Mistress was already on the bed, completely naked and looking amazing. I got on the bed and moved up between her thighs, kissing her as she played with her gorgeous pussy.
I moved down between her legs and kissed up the insides of her thighs while Mistress continued to touch herself. I love seeing Mistress doing that, it's so hot! But eventually Mistress moved her hand away, first offering me her finger to suck clean and then allowing me to move higher and start to worship her pussy.
She was quite wet already and she tasted delicious (as always) and I felt really happy lying there with my tongue working its magic. After a while I licked my finger and ran it down between her lips, gradually working it between them and inside Mistress's tight pussy. As Mistress got more turned on I moved my finger down to the base of her pussy and then slowly moved it down further until it was between her ass cheeks.
Soon my finger was massaging her ass while my tongue flicked back and forth, Mistress was loving it and soon came pretty hard, which made me even happier. Then she tilted her pelvis up and told me to clean her pussy. I licked diligently around her pussy and gently between her lips, getting as much juice as I could, before Mistress pulled away and offered me her feet.
I really appreciated being allowed to worship her feet today, I really needed to do that and to feel submissive for her. Then she stood up on the bed, telling me that she needed a more thorough cleaning. I eagerly knelt on the bed and licked her some more, until Mistress was satisfied.
Today was Mistress's 1700th orgasm since April 2011, so I'm really glad it was a good one and afterwards I asked if I was allowed to be 'unlocked' and she said yes. I slipped on the X-act Fit cock ring and Mistress grabbed the lube and the cock whip and moved down to the bottom of the bed. Realising what was in store I pushed the pillow back up against the head of the bed and spread my legs either side of Mistress before leaning forward to kiss her some more.
Soon I was kissing the soles of her gorgeous feet while she rubbed my lubed up cock. It felt so good and Mistress looked amazing. After she edged me the first time she started swatting my cock with the cock whip and I didn't know if I was going to get teased more or not, I grabbed her feet together and started kissing them and felt her hand move down between us and stroke my cock some more. I briefly stopped kissing her beautiful feet to tell her how bad I wanted to cum on them and lick them clean, then she pulled her feet back a little before pushing the left one towards me again and as I kissed the sole she returned to stroking my cock, her nails digging in as she did so.
Mistress leaned back a little and squeezed her left breast as I watched. She looked so incredible and she teased me about how lucky I was to be allowed to see her like this AND get to kiss her perfect feet AND get stroked and edged all at the same time. Then she stroked me harder and reached down and parted her pussy lips to show me how wet she still was, that very quickly brought a second and final edge after which Mistress let go and told me that was it for today and that I was 'locked back up'.
What an amazing and wonderful end to our week off work!
No comments:
Post a Comment