Sunday 24 July 2016

Sometimes We Don't Know How Lucky We Are...

Last night Mistress and I went to visit her family. I ended up sitting opposite her and I couldn’t help noticing how gorgeous she looked. Mistress was wearing a short dress which meant I could see plenty of her sexy legs, and some strappy shoes which showed off her pretty feet and toes.
I couldn’t help but think to myself how even if she wasn’t my wife for the last 23 years, I would still think she was really beautiful and sexy, and how lucky I am to have such a desirable woman as my wife and Mistress.
I was cutting our front hedge this afternoon and I was thinking about how we really should count our blessings sometimes. We own a lovely little house, in a really quiet cul-de-sac (sure the kids next door are noisy sometimes, but if that’s really the worst of it then it’s nothing much to moan about), we’ve got a beautiful (if slightly un-affectionate) pure white cat who we both spoil rotten, we both have decent jobs and generally good health (mine’s somewhat less perfect than hers, admittedly) and most importantly we have each other.
When I was a teenager, I had a different outlook on life to all my friends. They were all about shagging as many girls as possible, whereas I was always one who wanted to find my ideal woman and marry her. I don’t really know where that idea came from, but I am so glad that I felt that way from the start. Some might say I missed out on my ‘reckless’ youth, but being a non-drinking, non-smoking, non-drug taking type, there was never much reckless about me.
Thankfully by the time Mistress met me she had maybe got over her own ‘reckless’ youth and realised that what she really wanted was someone like me. Of course, even I didn’t know what a pervert I was destined to become, maybe that was just as well… I’m not sure the whole chastity thing would have played so well when we were in our twenties. Or thirties… I mean it didn’t exactly take off like a rocket in our forties!
Still we’re all good now, and I’m sitting on a month’s worth of frustration already, and still on just 100 orgasms allowed during the last 1940 days. Which of course means that over the last 63 months I’ve been allowed to cum on average about once every 19.4 days.
Strangely though, 19.4 days would seem a pretty short stint for me these days. Let’s not forget that this calendar year I’ve only been allowed to cum five times. And that is something that I am truly grateful for. Strangely, since Mistress was somewhat reluctant at first, these past five years have probably been the best years of our marriage, but it definitely feels like chastity has made us stronger and closer than ever and whichever flavour of chastity you think would work for you, I can only suggest you try it. It just might be the best thing you ever do.

No comments:

Post a Comment