Thursday, 27 August 2026

A Rather Tall Lady and The Mystery Box Show

On Saturday morning I was at the supermarket when I spotted a woman about 50 (I guess, I find it hard to put ages to people, probably because Mistress looks way younger than she is), there was nothing particularly remarkable about her, she was blond, just kinda normal looking really and I probably would never have noticed but for the fact that she was easily six feet tall and had a very purposeful walk. 

Even then I probably wouldn't have thought any more of it except that her (presumably) husband was sort of scurrying along behind her carrying all the bags and he was barely any taller than me (1'm 5'8 on a good day 🤣). Of course me being me I couldn't help wondering if there was something slightly 'Femdomy' about this.... probably not, they are likely perfectly vanilla. But still... I kinda hope so.

*****

In case anyone is wondering what happened to the story I said I'd written about my last teasing, I've been trying to finalise it and I just can't seem to get it right. And to be honest I've not really been in the mood for writing the last week or two, so it may be some time before it appears, I really don't know at this point.

I received some nice feedback from someone through Literotica this morning, basically saying they loved 'How to Break Your Man' and to please write more like this and with 'regular frequency'. 

While of course it's pleasing that someone enjoyed my story and that they would like more, the idea that I can just shit out 50,000 word stories regularly rather displays a lack of understanding as to just how much time and effort goes into something like that. Next time I write a story like that I might log the time expended just to see what it actually takes. But even that won't include the amount of time spent 'thinking' about it in-between writing sessions.

*****


I'm not sure how, but I came across this YouTube channel called 'The Mystery Box Show' which is quite good. I've only watched two videos so far but they were both quite entertaining. as someone in the comments said 'Not sure if stand up or Ted talk, but good'... inevitably those will prove to now be the only two videos worth watching on the entire channel but still... worth a watch.


Both these videos are quite old, but it's interesting to hear people talk about their experiences. There are funny moments, but these aren't meant to be comedy, indeed the middle part of the second one is a bit sad, and the lady is clearly quite nervous, bur it's quite entertaining and interesting along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment