Monday, 31 August 2026

FEMDOM SESSION: 31st August 2026

While there have been some awesome and exciting moments over the last month (Mistress punishing me harshly for my unauthorised ruin and her abandoning my teasing after just a few firm strokes immediately spring to mind) there has been a lot of suckage too. For a start I stupidly cut my cock while 'manscaping' which meant it was 'off limits' for a week until it healed and even then it still hurt for a while. I did wonder about that because it didn't always hurt in the same place, but I guess the skin of the penis is very sensitive so a cut like could play havoc with nerve endings.

And then almost as soon as that healed I developed what I assumed was a UTI. At first it wasn't too bad and I carried on as normal while I waited to see a doctor, but eventually it got worse to the point that I needed to see a doctor urgently. It turns out it was actually a different (but related) kind of infection, that requires daily applications of cream and possibly antibiotics if it doesn't get better.

So as not to aggravate the situation, we have again avoided Mistress teasing me, but thankfully we have still managed to get Mistress to ten orgasms again this month, which means over the first five months of this chastity year we've averaged ten a month! That is really, really good, especially given the weather we've been having lately so I am hopeful that we can not just get into the hundreds by the end of March 2027 but maybe close to some of the really high numbers we managed years ago.

MISTRESS R's TOTAL ORGASMS SINCE 1st APRIL 2011 (1691)

CHASTITY YEAR #1 (117 ORGASMS: 1-117)

CHASTITY YEAR #3 (132 ORGASMS: 230-361)

CHASTITY YEAR #4 (125 ORGASMS: 362-486)

CHASTITY YEAR #8 (119 ORGASMS: 812-930)

CHASTITY YEAR #16 (50 ORGASMS 1642-1691)
APR 2026 -8, 12, 14, 22, 25, 26, 28. 30 (8)
MAY 2026 - 3, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 22, 24, 25, 27, 31 (11)
JUN 2026 - 3, 4, 8, 10, 14, 17, 19, 21, 28, 30 (10)
JUL 2026 - 4, 5, 7, 12, 13, 16, 19, 22, 26, 27, 30 (11)
AUG 2026 - 3, 8, 9, 15, 16, 19, 25, 26, 29, 31 (10)

Granted there's a long way to go, but it's looking really good so far. That would be amazing!

Anyway, as you probably know by now, Mistress and I like to have one extra-special 'Femdom Session' each month, and we've found through experience that there's no 'catching up' if one's lost. We've tried scheduling two closer together in the past and somehow it never quite works the same (albeit maybe that's about to change!) so it's important not to 'lose' any along the way.

Since today is the last day of August and we already have plans for next weekend, I suggested to Mistress that maybe we should still have our session, but just change it so that it's less about Mistress 'dominating' me (cbt, pegging, nipple torture etc) and more about me worshipping her gorgeous body instead.

After all this was something that Mistress had alluded to previously while I was worshipping her feet in another session, but which I seriously doubted she would ever actually follow through with. So maybe something positive might actually come from this unfortunate situation and if Mistress enjoyed herself then maybe she might want to do it again in future. I hope so, because the idea of never knowing exactly what a session is going to entail is exciting for me, just like never knowing if I will be 'unlocked' or not.

So we began our session as usual with me blindfolded and wearing ankle and wrist cuffs. Mistress came in and often she starts the session by using her foot to tease my cock and balls, but since she couldn't do that she rubbed them up and down the outsides of my thighs instead and then had me turn towards the bed.

Then she instructed me to move back a little and she gave me fifteen strokes of the whip and paddle. Straight off the bat I don't think she's ever given me a maintenance spanking in this position so already we were into something new. After that Mistress had me worship her feet for a very long time (still not long enough for me, obviously, since I never tire of Mistress's beautiful feet) while she played with her glass dildo.

This seemed to work out well for both of us, me for obvious reasons but also it seemed the more relaxed pace meant Mistress had more time to get turned on and really enjoy her toy. A few times she stopped to have me clean her dildo and I sucked as much as I could of it into my mouth, eager for every tiny drop of juice (and also to show Mistress what a good slave I am). 

As I eagerly kissed, sucked and licked her gorgeous feet Mistress teased me beautifully about how today everything was about her and about how badly I wanted to bury my face between her thighs and taste her gorgeous pussy. I was loving every second of it honestly and even though it must surely have been one of the longest foot worship sessions ever, I was almost disappointed when Mistress pulled her pretty feet away.

She told me to get on the bed and my ass got another dozen or so strokes with the paddle before she tied me down on my back. No sooner was I tied down than Mistress straddled my head and sank down onto my willing mouth. She was extremely slick and she tasted amazing, that glass dildo had really got her juices flowing!

Mistress made me beg her to remove the blindfold and I finally got to see her gorgeous body standing above me and wearing those cool crotchless panties from Ann Summers that really push her pussy lips forward and make them look swollen and enticing. She was also wearing a black PVC bra, a solid one. She looked absolutely incredible.

Mistress sat on my mouth again and allowed me to taste her delicious pussy, before giving me another pillow and propping me up a little against the headboard. Then she settled between my legs, with her feet up near my head. I could barely reach her feet with my mouth and my hands wouldn't reach either... so that was kind of torturous, but occasionally Mistress would move one of her feet closer so that I could kiss and suck on it.

Inbetween times I got to watch her use her glass dildo on herself, which was a truly beautiful sight. Mistress looked absolutely stunning today. She had her hair done a couple of days ago, and with her bright red lipstick and the look of pleasure washing across her face as she worked the glass dildo between her lips.... wow. Just gorgeous.

I really had no idea how much time had passed, but I was quite surprised when Mistress told me it was time to worship her pussy and make her cum. Not that I was complaining you understand, quite the contrary! Just a little surprised. I sank down between her legs and kissed around her pussy a little before starting to use my tongue. She was clearly very turned on and I really wanted her to enjoy it so I made sure not to rush at all.

Eventually I slid a finger into her pussy and teased her with it for a while before working it down between her ass cheeks. She was very wet and my finger slid easily between her cheeks, but as always I was super gentle and slow about introducing my finger to her ass. Mistress loves having her asshole gently teased while I lick her. Not penetrated, or maybe only very slightly, but really just circled. I love doing that especially since I know it usually makes her cum harder.

After Mistress came she pushed me back and then stood up on the bed to have me clean her. The juice was literally dripping down her thighs and I eagerly licked and sucked up every drop before licking between her legs and sucking every tasty morsel from her lips. Then she turned round and I spied even more juices dripping down the back of her thighs. She was so wet and just dripping pussy juice, it was utterly gorgeous to see (and taste) and I did my best to get every single drop before she had me lick the rest of her juices off the PVC sheet. YUM!

Mistress then told me to lie down and she stood over me again, facing away and exposing her beautiful pussy and ass to me. I noticed more pussy juice on the back of her thigh that I had missed and still more leaking out from between her pink lips. I asked if I could clean her some more and Mistress sat down on my face, allowing me to finish cleaning her properly before she asked me if I wanted to be allowed to worship her ass.

Well yeah, obviously I did! So after a little begging Mistress sank down onto my tongue again and allowed me to worship her asshole. It was so good, I absolutely loved it, but after just one round Mistress got off me and the bed and then told me the session was finished.

I didn't actually look at the time, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was nearly an hour because the foot worship was definitely way longer than normal. But anyway, it doesn't really matter, because I loved every second of it and I'm so glad we did it because as I said there really isn't ever any 'catching up' and I'm also really happy that it gave Mistress the opportunity to try something new where it was all about her without feeling 'guilty' about not giving me any teasing.

I really hope she will take heart from this session that I really do love it when it's all about her and that I love making her feel worshipped regardless of whether there is any physical teasing for me or not. And I really hope that in future she knows she can decide to touch me or not touch me or just touch me a little bit, whatever makes her happy. 

I am so happy we did our session today, sure it was different and it felt a little odd that things weren't following the normal patterns, but that has to be a good thing. And there's no getting away from the fact that Mistress's pussy was soaked, and that makes me very happy indeed.

My only slight complaint was that I would have liked to worship Mistress's delicious asshole for longer, but ain't that always the case? 🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment