Tuesday 12 April 2016

No More Sleepy Cock!

It would very much appear that my ‘temporary sluggishness’ has sorted itself out, which is a great relief I must say. This afternoon, after bringing Mistress to a lovely orgasm with my tongue and then worshipping her feet for some time while she relaxed, Mistress had my cock hard in no time and proceeded to tease me perfectly.
My ruined orgasm the other day only seems to have increased my ache (which is exactly what it is supposed to do after all) and it was pretty spectacular laying back, gently teasing Mistress’s gorgeous ass with my fingertips as she sucked and stroked me. I didn’t actually quite get to an edge this afternoon, but Mistress got me close several times, before slowing down and allowing me to cool off a little before ramping up the pressure again.
And the whole time all I could think about was the ruined orgasm that Mistress allowed me the other day, and particularly the way she ‘barely’ stroked my cock with her fingertips as the cum dribbled out of me. That felt fucking amazing, so frustrating, but I so want that again really soon. I really wanted to tell her while she was stroking me, but I couldn’t quite get the words out.
The way she edged me several times before she let me ‘ruin’ was awesome and I love how it seems to have increased my feeling of ‘need’, I really hope this year is the year that Mistress really cuts down on letting me cum properly and ruins me instead, this afternoon was so fantastic and the thought of hitting that down period after a full orgasm (as momentarily enjoyable as it may be) is not an appealing one.
It’s Mistress’s birthday tomorrow, and after much deliberation she told me today that tomorrow she wants to get up and open her presents, then go for a long walk, then go out for lunch and then come home and watch one of her favourite films. This is a new thing it seems, that the person having the birthday gets to choose what we do all day. I’m not against it, indeed I suggested to Mistress that come October she’ll be spending a long day stroking me to edge after edge after edge (with some breaks in between), sounds pretty awesome to me! 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment