Sunday 1 May 2016

FEMDOM SESSION 1st May 2016

As I mentioned the other day, Mistress and I haven’t had a Femdom session since the end of January, so I am very pleased to report that today we have had one this very morning. And it was totally awesome. 🙂
I was a bit concerned that going so long without a session it would feel weird, or at least difficult to get our heads into the right place. But in the end this proved to be a needless worry. For my part any of that was dispelled the second Mistress told me to get on my hands and knees and delivered fifteen stinging swipes of the cat!
As usual the pain soon dissipated once the punishment was over, but while it was going on it stung like hell and I counted my strokes through gritted teeth. After that it was a blessed relief to worship Mistress’s beautiful, sexy feet while she played with her pussy. I was firmly told to keep my eyes and thoughts on Mistress’s feet, which I tried my best to do.
After having me suck her dildo clean a couple of times, Mistress had me up on the bed and tied me down before having me suck on the dildo again and fucking herself right in front of me. Mistress looked so gorgeous today, it was so good to see her with her chastity key pendant on and her red lipstick (which looks fucking awesome, but which she never wears apart from our sessions).
Soon Mistress’s pussy was planted firmly on my face and I was allowed my first proper taste of her delicious juices. Then she turned around and teased me with her ass, before telling me that in order for me to be allowed to taste her asshole I would have to beg her to slap my cock twenty times. This seemed like a generous offer to me, as I would have gladly begged her to slap my cock a hundred times for a taste of her beautiful, sexy ass.
Mistress completed the required number of slaps and then briefly allowed me to lick her asshole. Then she knelt beside me and started stroking my cock in earnest. She soon grabbed the cock whip and gave my cock some strokes with that (which stung, but in a good way :)) before planting her pussy right over my face again. Slapping my cock must have turned Mistress on because now her pussy was soaking wet and tasted incredible.
Soon she moved down and started riding my aching cock, before telling me to describe how good it felt. It really did feel incredibly good having my cock inside Mistress’s beautiful, wet, tight pussy but it wasn’t long before Mistress’s pussy was firmly riding my face again.
Then Mistress blindfolded me and stood over me, describing how she was pulling her ass cheeks apart right above my face. Then she sank down onto my cock again, facing away this time, which felt even better than before. This continued a while before Mistress decided that I needed a dildo in my ass. After pushing the dildo inside me and pegging my nipples she left me alone for a little while.
As my cock wilted the Oxballs Cocksling started to sting, and I really wanted to get the damn thing off. But at the same time I didn’t want to make a fuss or call Mistress back into the room when it wasn’t unbearable. When she came back Mistress removed the dildo and the blindfold and then untied me and I thought she would tell me to remove the cocksling before I went down on her. But instead Mistress told me to get on my hands and knees on the bed.
The cocksling was quickly forgotten as I heard Mistress slip on her RodeOh pants and move onto the bed behind me. I hadn’t been fucked in the ass for three months so it was pretty intense to say the least, and Mistress seemed to want to give me my ‘money’s worth’ after such a long wait (which I definitely appreciated, many times Mistress has left me wanting more). It wasn’t uncomfortable, but it was very intense and by the end I was gasping for air. While it was happening I genuinely don’t know if I wanted it to stop or carry on, but a few seconds after it stopped I wanted her to carry on, it often seems to be like that. I really loved that Mistress fucked my ass though, I would have been very disappointed if she hadn’t after such a wait.
After she pulled out Mistress stripped the condom off the strap on and stood in front of me, telling me to kiss and suck the cock that had just fucked my ass. After this Mistress had me remove the cocksling (oh that felt better!) and settled down on the bed in front of me. She had me kiss her feet once again and then told me to lick her pussy until she came.
Mistress tasted so delicious today and her pussy was so gorgeously wet, it was such a treat to eat her beautiful pussy and make her cum. Mistress came very hard indeed and then had me lick the PVC sheet clean of her juices, and then used my tongue to clean her as well.
Finally Mistress had me lay down again and then allowed me to worship her gorgeous ass a further three times while she stroked my cock. After the third time she gave me one very firm stroke before telling me that I wasn’t going to be allowed to cum today and that the session was over.
It was a fantastic session and it felt so good to back in my role of submissive. Mistress said some truly awesome things today, which made me cock throb like hell, but I really can’t remember exactly what the exact phrase she used was. Annoyingly, one I even thought at the time ‘I must remember that for the blog’. One particular one was pertaining to the fact that she owns and controls my cock, but the exact words she used and the way she said it were so perfect, damned if I can remember though… bah!
Hopefully now there will be no more sessions missed this year, because this was such a great way to spend a Bank Holiday Sunday! I think I felt closer to Mistress than I have for a good while afterwards too, we forget how much this brings us closer when we don’t do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment